Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Bungo, you beat me to it. Thats what I was going to write but hoped somebody else would of come up with it, so thought I would check the posts before I replied.Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Her: I'm Thirsty
Me: Yeah, me too! Why don't you go buy us a couple of drinks. Get me a rye & coke.
Her:![]()
I've never been put into that kind of a situation where the girl says "I'm Thirsty". That was just off the top of my head. However, I've had women directly ask me to buy them a drink.Originally posted by The_King
I have had success with it. Have you used it and if so was it successful?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
LOLOriginally posted by Microphone Fiend
Her: I'm thirsty
You: Hi Kirsty, my name is...
Say, "Hey let me get u something." and then ask the barman for a glass of waterOriginally posted by numlock
what if she says something like "I'm thirsty"
how can you sock it to her with a nice c&f reply?