"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

C&F masters, what would you say to this?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
"Good to meet you Thirsty. I'm Reto..."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Salamder

New Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Bulgaria
heheh. that was good reto.
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Her: I'm Thirsty
Me: Yeah, me too! Why don't you go buy us a couple of drinks. Get me a rye & coke.
Her: :eek:
Bungo, you beat me to it. Thats what I was going to write but hoped somebody else would of come up with it, so thought I would check the posts before I replied.

I have had success with it. Have you used it and if so was it successful?
 

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Originally posted by The_King

I have had success with it. Have you used it and if so was it successful?
I've never been put into that kind of a situation where the girl says "I'm Thirsty". That was just off the top of my head. However, I've had women directly ask me to buy them a drink.

Her: Buy me a drink
Me: No, you haven't earned one.
Her: I'll give you the kiss of a lifetime
Me: Sorry, I've already had lots of those.

I usually just abandon the women that are trying to get free stuff out of me. This particular woman was always flirting for drinks. However, the next time I ran into her, she was a shy little puppy dog :).

I've found myself in more situations where the woman voluntarily buys me a drink. You know you're doing well when that happens.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Her:I'm thristy
You: Me too! OMG we have so much in common!

Her:I'm thirsty
You: Are you really thirsty? Do you just want something to drink, or are you looking for something more? My name's...

Her: I'm thirsty
You: Hi Kirsty, my name is...

Her: I'm the thirsty
You: WHAT!! Bartender get this woman a drink <whisper so she can her> The cheapest one ya got ;)


Just say whatever comes to your mind and if you bomb you'll have a funny story to tell us
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by numlock
what if she says something like "I'm thirsty"
how can you sock it to her with a nice c&f reply?
Say, "Hey let me get u something." and then ask the barman for a glass of water :)
 
Top