"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

C&F and the kiss

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
just a quick question;

when your going in for the kiss for the first time to guage IL ('something in your hair', move in, lift chin, basic kino, then move in for the kiss iteslef), should you go straight in, or would some C&F completely ruin any chances

when I'm thinking C&F, i' thinking, after touching the face, if I were to say sometihng along the lines of

'if your going to knee me, let me know now'
the idea is to get a smile and definate confermation (particular girl I'm going to do this on hasn't pulled back last time I got within nose touching distance, but at that time I wasn't interested and jokingly called her a *****)

slight humour, but...........would that be just BAD (ie as your moving in, stop, say it, and get response and continue to move in)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
i've actually pretty recently come right out and said.

"can i kiss you?"

lol, thank god the answer was.. "duh!"
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
why did you do this? yeh i know 1 of the great DJ newsletter tips recomended it but you really should not say this.

if you must then just say to her kiss me, or somthing like that, but never ask weather or not you can.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
why did you do this? yeh i know 1 of the great DJ newsletter tips recomended it but you really should not say this.

if you must then just say to her kiss me, or somthing like that, but never ask weather or not you can.
i know, i had no idea what was going through my head, she was just laying down on the couch, her head in my lap and i asked.. "can i kiss you"

:eek: next time i'll play it more smooth
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you no what could be a good idea, say, in a sexy voice, as you are aobut to go in for a kiss "im going to kiss you now"
 

Ian1983

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
Originally posted by squirrels
There's a time to play games and there's a time to shut up and kiss. :p

I think too much I'm told


no C&F, if she hasn't recoiled, my mouth is shut (the first time anyway)
 
Top