Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C & F Accentuators

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a good one

the next time she comes in for a hug, take your pimphand out and clothesline the bi7ch! then when she's down grab a folding chair and slam it down on her face.
too much wrestling for me......

oh yea, btw, plz don't do this..... I don't want to be responsible for some budding dj going to jail..... or what's even worse, having some chick who's ugly as hell cuz her face is all scarred from being hit witha chair go head over heals for him,a nd he can't get rid of her! That would suck....

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghost,

I learned it in the Advanced Series, which I highly recommend. I learned more little tricks like this in that Series than I have anywhere else.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is kind of along the same lines, peep this...

Say your at a club, dancing with a fine honey. Well instead of just doing the normal grinding, switch it up. A good idea is to have her by 1 hand, spin her out, and then back in so she goes into your arms and then you can lean her, like old school style dancing. Its hard to describe i hope you understand what im saying.

Anyway, if done at the right time it can definitly peak her interest more because it will be so unexpected. Remember, the key to pulling this off is guiding her firmly into it, she will feel as if you have taken control. And plus its funny, so you both will be laughing.

It worked for me, i kind of just did it spontaneously, i plan on testing it out again tomorrow.

Btw dont overuse this technique, because you can make yourself look foolish.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remembered another...

Hold your nose when you pass by her

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
"What's that smell?"

Smell yourself, then knit your eyebrows and nod like it might be you.

Then, smell her and act like you're about to die.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Originally posted by thejuice
Pull her hair lightly and say that it feels rough...recommend shampoo to her
If I were to verbalize this:

I stroke her hair gently and soothingly. She starts to relax. I bust out, "You know, I've noticed some split ends and that your hair is really smelly. There's this thing I heard about...shampoo?" I begin nodding with a completely straight face.

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
The kino is great but there are many ways to use this in a non physical way like this kind of quiet girl thats been hitting on my was being extra quiet in class so I yelled out

God <name> stop laughing it's not that funny.

The girl in front of me emptyed out her pocket book on her desk I asked her what would happen if I tiped her chair backwards she said everthing would fall off and she would kick me in the nutz. 2 seconds later I tiped her chair back and everything fell on the floor as she bent down to pick the first thing up I slapped her on the ass. She scoweld at me I smirked at her and she half smiled at me.

This isn't really C+F but I'll mention it. The class got into a rutine of going to a convinence store and everyone would just hang around so I all of a sudden acted like this girl stole something and I quickly got her out of there and I made a big deal out of it. (She was a really shy goody goody) and she started to play along and it seemed to excite her.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
¨bump¨

¨bump¨

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo how do u start up being a ****y and funny and playfull when you first approach a girl like say in a 1)club 2)if shes working behind a register 3)just walking past you?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hold your nose when you pass by her"

This is awesome! Thanks everyone for sharing...I've learned some really great stuff here.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When they say something about me in a joking way I always put my hands around their neck like I am going to choke them.

I have used this for years.

Also,

a punch in the arm..not to hard.

throw something small if they make a smart a$$ remark preferably at their breasts.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um...I guess since I have no clue as to what you mean I must not be.

Please explain...

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A new one that I've been using A LOT..Put ice down her pants/shirt! They LOVE it!

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: wanna f*ck?
she: what?! thats not romantic!
Me(putting the lighter on and swinging it romanticly arround and smiling): now :)?
She cracks up...

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
make fun of her, then give her a "butt bump" (ie. bump her with your hip)

if you're sitting beside one another, try something with your feet. if it feels appropriate, you could kick her feet with yours, or maybe playfully grab her legs with yours

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pants her
give her a charlie horse, a monkey bump or a purple nurple
flick her ears
do the "you have cancer if your hand is bigger than your face"
ask her if she can touch her elbows to her back
play "Tune in Tokyo"
give her a wedgie...from the back and front
cvm on her when she's not looking
honk her boobs