That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Agreed....when are people gonna learn "Think For Yourself, Question Authority"Originally posted by So Many Ways
Easy. Forget the religious nutjob and find a woman who hasn't been brainwashed by religious programming.
I had a broad pull that born-again virgin crap on me and I just walked away. You don't want to deal with that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes, finally somebody who responded that "gets it." Francisco d'A gets what's going on. Don't judge girls on what they tell you, judge them based on what they do. With that being said, you are probably wondering, "why would she grind and involve me in heavy petting if shes was that religious?" There is a long explanation to that, but let me give you the short answer first. That was the easiest scapegoat, it will always work when trying to get rid of somebody quick and without having to explain it throughly. This is not the first or last time she's done this.Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
RELIGION:The Universal scapegoat...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Bravo, well said...Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Yes, finally somebody who responded that "gets it." Francisco d'A gets what's going on. Don't judge girls on what they tell you, judge them based on what they do. With that being said, you are probably wondering, "why would she grind and involve me in heavy petting if shes was that religious?" There is a long explanation to that, but let me give you the short answer first. That was the easiest scapegoat, it will always work when trying to get rid of somebody quick and without having to explain it throughly. This is not the first or last time she's done this.
...
...
In summary, this had a lot less to do with the title of the thread, and more to do with being way too agressive way too early, at the wrong place.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by St_Joey
Lan, Gangster, Francis --
Any chance of salvaging this one?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.