Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cסckblocked by a FVCKING PHONE

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you know HB9 wants to "take it slow", and she's still not over her ex.

Yesterday, I cancelled our coffee date, and told her I'd rather watch netflix or something. She gladly agreed. Told me she has to meet her friends so we'll have like 2 hours. I was about to cancel, but I'm glad I didn't.

Once at her place she started bitching about the ex and some other **** so I wasn't even hiding my disinterest.

I ignored her for a while, and then initiated. We ended up making out for a good 2-3 hours. Shirt was off, hands in pants, rubbing her clוt and her asking for more. She texted her friends she's not going to meet them.

My bladder was getting so full it started becoming painful. I told her to lie still, I'll be back in a sec.

Once I'm back, she's holding her phone, texting, with a pissed off look at her face. OOF. Tried to get back into the mood but it was too late.

Told her I can stay over, pinky promise no funny business, she said it's "too early" lmao. The mood was ruined. **** women and their phones

M

member160761

My friend, you have to let go of this psycho FSU chick. You created hell on earth for yourself by letting this chick live rent-free in your head. I smell a newspaper article about a murder case somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, you have to let go of this psycho FSU chick. You created hell on earth for yourself by letting this chick live rent-free in your head. I smell a newspaper article about a murder case somewhere in Eastern Europe.
I know nothing serious will come out of it. Call it a sunk cost fallacy, but I'm so close to smashing that cvnt, can't let go now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly every guy has been cocckblocked by a phone to some degree since Apple released the first smartphone in 2007.

Trying to compete for attention with a phone can be challenging. I can't count the number of interactions I've passed up because I saw the woman's immersion in her phone prior to me making the approaching.

Also, there are women who willl play on the their phones during dates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is playing games with you. Had one similar...got a BJ from her on the second date after she basically jumped my bones as we were sitting on the couch watching a movie...

Then blamed me for making her too horny and said I was a bad influence on her and she couldn't see me anymore...WTF

I just laughed and secretly thanked her in my mind for letting me know she was crazy early on.

But at least you got something out of it...maybe you'll end up banging her at some point. Probably will have to go through a lot of frustration first tho...

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is playing games with you. Had one similar...got a BJ from her on the second date after she basically jumped my bones as we were sitting on the couch watching a movie...

Then blamed me for making her too horny and said I was a bad influence on her and she couldn't see me anymore...WTF

I just laughed and secretly thanked her in my mind for letting me know she was crazy early on.

But at least you got something out of it...maybe you'll end up banging her at some point. Probably will have to go through a lot of frustration first tho...
I just want my last EU fclose before I'm off to Thailand

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayy lmao. The following a conversation that was wild and funny for me. If you don't find this interesting then just scroll over

She called me today to tell me I'm really good but she's not sure of herself at the moment because she's still stuck on the ex, it's not fair for me, I should be with someone else, maybe we could date at another time...

me: cool, but there won't be another time. I don't give second chances.
her: okay what...I am saying this because I don't wanna hurt you.
Me: understood. Have a good one *hang up* *delete contact*
Her: calling me back -- look, I am sorry but I just wanna do the right thing
Me: you did the wrong thing. But it doesn't matter, that's your decision and I accept it
Her: why did your profile pic disappear?
Me: because I deleted your contact
Her: are you serious ?? wow..
Me: what wow? did you expect me to beg you not to do this? haha I don't play around. You say you want out then you're out
Her: okay I didn't know you cared this little. Also why are you threatening me
Me: I survived for 28 years without you, I think I'll do just fine
Her: so seriously? you don't care?
Me: why do you want me to care?
Her: I don't know. I'm just so confused. This is getting serious and I didn't want to offend you
Me: that's fine. Don't worry about me. Good night
Her: but wait. How do you define us? Relationship? situationship?
Me: You've just dumped me. Before that, as I said, I don't put any labels. And what the **** is a situationship you god damn zoomer
Her: Hahaha you're so old! And you dumped me too!
Me: Okay, you're right. But you'll have to suck up to me for that
Her: Haha I like this game between us (???)
Me: Don't turn it into a habit. I remember you've invited me over for tomorrow.
Her: Yes, I'm free at the evening
Me: See you then
Her: See you!

I was actually ready to move on. It's funny how well not caring works!

P.S. don't tell me. I know she's playing. Just. Let. Me. Smash.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Cerwin Vega absolute golden play with the turnaround chat. If you rail her I hope you do it with the pride of a well earned gold metal in the Olympics. Total excellence. :up:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayy lmao. The following a conversation that was wild and funny for me. If you don't find this interesting then just scroll over

She called me today to tell me I'm really good but she's not sure of herself at the moment because she's still stuck on the ex, it's not fair for me, I should be with someone else, maybe we could date at another time...

Me: you did the wrong thing. But it doesn't matter, that's your decision and I accept it
Me: what wow? did you expect me to beg you not to do this? haha I don't play around. You say you want out then you're out
Her: I don't know. I'm just so confused. This is getting serious and I didn't want to offend you
Me: You've just dumped me. Before that, as I said, I don't put any labels. And what the **** is a situationship you god damn zoomer

You made mistake. You left easy ***** on the table.

The fact she went back to your house, shows she was comfortable. She let you remove her shirt and play with her c|it, so she was cooperating to some degree. Yes you didn't smash but you got more than half way so I wouldn't call her a time waster.

She called you the next day and you acted unnecessarily aggressive and hostile.

She said she wasn't ready to date, but she may have been up for a FWB situation.

You could have recovered by saying:

1. "who said anything about dating, are just two friends hanging out. ;)"
2. "sometimes having a friend can help you get over an ex quicker ;)"

If she puts up resistance you could end it with "you know where I am if you need me". In a few days or a couple of weeks there was a chance she would have reached out. The way you ended it she will never contact you again and she will give her pvssy to somebody else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

That was fantastic for the situation...she thought she had you and knew how you'd react but when you didn't now her hamster wheel is spinning OT.

She may flake but if not you are definitely smashing this chick.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you know HB9 wants to "take it slow", and she's still not over her ex.

Yesterday, I cancelled our coffee date, and told her I'd rather watch netflix or something. She gladly agreed. Told me she has to meet her friends so we'll have like 2 hours. I was about to cancel, but I'm glad I didn't.

Once at her place she started bitching about the ex and some other **** so I wasn't even hiding my disinterest.

I ignored her for a while, and then initiated. We ended up making out for a good 2-3 hours. Shirt was off, hands in pants, rubbing her clוt and her asking for more. She texted her friends she's not going to meet them.

My bladder was getting so full it started becoming painful. I told her to lie still, I'll be back in a sec.

Once I'm back, she's holding her phone, texting, with a pissed off look at her face. OOF. Tried to get back into the mood but it was too late.

Told her I can stay over, pinky promise no funny business, she said it's "too early" lmao. The mood was ruined. **** women and their phones
This is where the empty coca cola bottle comes in.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I closed her last night. Best piece of ass I've ever laid my eyes on, and she made me realize I really have to start doing cardio. I was out of breath for almost an hour after we finished lmao.

I blew her mind. I was super dominant, told her things like "I own this pvssy, do you get it?" - she said "yes" - I told her "yes, master!" which she repeated and I could tell really turned her on. "My d1ck is gonna fill your pvssy every night, you get it?" -- "yes" -- "Yes WHAT?" -- "yes, master!".

She was super into it. Super wet and convulsing.

After we were done, she told me she's never experienced something like this (which I know is true, I've got a special technique). Afterwards, she was like a purring cat around me, super warm and lovely.

For some reason she then asked me if she's a *****. I started laughing and asked why does she think like this. She said she's never had sex so quickly with anyone before (1 month almost?!).

We stayed up till 4am just talking. She once again brought up that her recent breakup is still haunting her (the guy broke up w/ her, obviously), and she's scared of entering anything new out of fear of going through the same thing again.

We spoke about the labels thing. She said she doesn't want us to be boyfriend/girlfriend, I said if she wants us to be FWB it's cool by me, to which she said no. I told her we'll have to make things clear if we wish to continue seeing each-other to which she obliged. She also said "I wish we met eachother earlier"

Today she called me all upset because the ex texted her. She said she told him to stop and it's over, and asked me whether she should block him. Clearly still not over him, but technically a win...

I'm gonna play this very low key from now on.

M

member160761

Poor girl really, she was very attracted to you but did not want to be used as a coom dump. As you know, Slavic women are differently wired and one month to get a piece of ass is short for some of them - the one you got.

Another fracture in her soul. Women don't handle emotional pain that well, as common sense dictates. For a potential man she's now more broken and more distrustful. Don't be proud of yourself.

To answer her question:
For some reason she then asked me if she's a *****.
Да.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know nothing serious will come out of it. Call it a sunk cost fallacy, but I'm so close to smashing that cvnt, can't let go now.
her ex is smashing her . The position is filled already

your only hope is him to piss her off so bad ( sleep with another girl ) that she will want revenge sex

Last edited:

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
We spoke about the labels thing. She said she doesn't want us to be boyfriend/girlfriend, I said if she wants us to be FWB it's cool by me, to which she said no. I told her we'll have to make things clear if we wish to continue seeing each-other to which she obliged. She also said "I wish we met eachother earlier"
You don't need to make anything clear. If she decides to continue to meet without a label its implied she is a FWB. Don't ruin it by pressuring her for label, just get the pvssy and keep your mouth shut.

I closed her last night. Best piece of ass I've ever laid my eyes on, and she made me realize I really have to start doing cardio. I was out of breath for almost an hour after we finished lmao.

I blew her mind. I was super dominant, told her things like "I own this pvssy, do you get it?" - she said "yes" - I told her "yes, master!" which she repeated and I could tell really turned her on. "My d1ck is gonna fill your pvssy every night, you get it?" -- "yes" -- "Yes WHAT?" -- "yes, master!".

She was super into it. Super wet and convulsing.

After we were done, she told me she's never experienced something like this (which I know is true, I've got a special technique). Afterwards, she was like a purring cat around me, super warm and lovely.

For some reason she then asked me if she's a *****. I started laughing and asked why does she think like this. She said she's never had sex so quickly with anyone before (1 month almost?!).

We stayed up till 4am just talking. She once again brought up that her recent breakup is still haunting her (the guy broke up w/ her, obviously), and she's scared of entering anything new out of fear of going through the same thing again.

Today she called me all upset because the ex texted her. She said she told him to stop and it's over, and asked me whether she should block him. Clearly still not over him, but technically a win...

I'm gonna play this very low key from now on.
So I was correct, blocking her would have left easy pvssy on the table.

All these stupid rules around blocking women who don't give you full sex on the first date is outdated - and you proved it.

I am glad you got the lay, but there isn't much of a lesson to learn from your post other than be persistent. Can you please tell us how you went from blocking her to having sex with her. What conversation happened to change the momentum.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was correct, blocking her would have left easy pvssy on the table.

All these stupid rules around blocking women who don't give you full sex on the first date is outdated - and you proved it.

I am glad you got the lay, but there isn't much of a lesson to learn from your post other than be persistent. Can you please tell us how you went from blocking her to having sex with her. What conversation happened to change the momentum.
sounds Like a made up story , unless her ex pissed her off really bad and she Just wanted revenge sex

being persistent is more about not giving up from the first rejection , not to be a simp

you ask a girl 2-3 times out for example , and not assume that she is not interested the first time when she is washy Washy or flakes on you