Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying near the bottom

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't touch the stock market to try and make millions. I wouldn't even go into business to try and get rich.
I do gamble but not to get rich. You wouldn't find me buying a lotto ticket since there's no skill to it in most cases.

There's a skill element to the stock market and investing in general and the process of it is more rewarding than the amount of money you actually make. I still havent't looked into it but a lot of my family invests in the markets and do quite well.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I made a little cash this week from SPXS and some other ETFs, both bull side and bear side ETFs.. I'm at the point where I rarely touch an actual company stock anymore. I think ETFs are the way to go for day trades and swings lasting 24-48 trading hours, and then mutual funds for longer holds. It's more difficult to pump and dump an entire sector represented by an ETF, and do whatever other schanigans goes on that manipulate prices, than it is an individual company. I was burnt on that in my earlier days of trading. "Fvck your company" is how I see most company stocks now with exception of a few that I will trade directly because I know they play by the rules.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

The market when decoupled from time operates via a sequence of events.

The sequence of events operate in accordance with a fundamental 'pattern' that is expressed symmetrically both 'long' and 'short'.

View attachment 3835

The math of the market is boolean. It can be seen through the eyes of 'true' and 'false' and perception of the market dynamics can be built on the certainty not probability which is the wrong type of math. Therefore the vast majority of market participants even though they experience variety of successes through statistics (yes even 'quants'), operate based on a dataset that captures a lot of 'noise'.

This is all directly observable when one does the work to understand and seek truth vs participating in the markets through greed.

The cost is the beliefs that one has been indoctrinated to believe what is and what is not 'possible'. How I came across this paradigm was someone describing 'paying it forward'.

The above charts are from yesterday. They are artifacts and coupled with a paper log that are like a map of where the market's sentiment at any given time. The distinctions operate on any time scale and are at it's most basic a repeating sequence of events that operate consistently over all liquid markets.

Most will find these concepts strange, some intimidating and others will even become hostile. These are reflections of how open a mind is, how fossilized it is and the morass of unexamined beliefs one accumulated over their lifetime.

This is a paradigm that's about extracting money from wall st. to fix main st problems, not about self-aggrandizement, vanity nor greed.
so if you have boolean /certainty in your outcome, you are saying that you cannot lose..?

Didn't he die broke?
Yea it’s a good book, shows you how arbitrage first came into play which was quite novel. But the guy was more of a gambler than a trader. Went in big and risked everything. Ended up killing himself

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3832
View attachment 3833

At 11:50 am an outside bar established the new trend direction which continued until the close. All price bars have a name. All volume bars have a name. Fear, uncertainty and doubt exist when there is no differentiation of distinction built in the mind.

Much like building facility with women, having more distinction build facility and capacity. These are the foundations of the feelings of confidence, comfort and support.
so you are trading some sort of volume spread analysis? - Wyckoff / Tom Williams?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you have boolean /certainty in your outcome, you are saying that you cannot lose..?

Yea it’s a good book, shows you how arbitrage first came into play which was quite novel. But the guy was more of a gambler than a trader. Went in big and risked everything. Ended up killing himself
No. Losses are cost of doing business. New market participants enter/exit all the time which makes that the independent variable.

To make it simplistic, making money with the markets require one to be;

1) In the market.
2) On the right side of the market.

Being on the right side right knowing if what is currently happening to be:

1) Continuing
2) Changing

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you are trading some sort of volume spread analysis? - Wyckoff / Tom Williams?
No. I do bar-by-bar trading on the 5m. Roughly 20-40 trades per day, 2-3x daily ATR. The advanced experts do 3x-6x, plus multiple streams in larger timescales - much finer distinctions than either of those gentlemen.

I studied a bit of Wyckoff, got some value but there is way more to volume analysis than what he outlined. Williams, not so much. I understand how his indicator works but I just use price, volume and the price/volume relationship. It’s not really published anywhere.

You can dig a bit over at elitetrader forum lookup spydertrader’s posts in the archives.

For the curious that would get them started on the path.

Like I said, minority POV.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
No. I do bar-by-bar trading on the 5m. Roughly 20-40 trades per day, 2-3x daily ATR. The advanced experts do 3x-6x, plus multiple streams in larger timescales - much finer distinctions than either of those gentlemen.

I studied a bit of Wyckoff, got some value but there is way more to volume analysis than what he outlined. Williams, not so much. I understand how his indicator works but I just use price, volume and the price/volume relationship. It’s not really published anywhere.

You can dig a bit over at elitetrader forum lookup spydertrader’s posts in the archives.

For the curious that would get them started on the path.

Like I said, minority POV.
I am generally aware of the ATR and what it’s telling me. But when you say you trade 2 to 3 x the ATR, what do you mean by that exactly? Does it mean you look for stocks intraday that are trading 2-3 times more than their daily ATR today?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would anyone have written program trading that works in this market environment? You would have had to predict the unpredictable.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am generally aware of the ATR and what it’s telling me. But when you say you trade 2 to 3 x the ATR, what do you mean by that exactly? Does it mean you look for stocks intraday that are trading 2-3 times more than their daily ATR today?
he's saying he catches 2 to 3 times the atr in profit.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what percentage are you compounding your account each day?
By keeping my trading account small and using my broker’s risk management, I deploy near max allowable intraday margin and measure via doublings and weekly sweeps.

It really is considered ‘impossible’ by industry standards. Spooz yoy benchmark can be attained within minutes depending on volatility and # of contracts. Volatility is amazing rn, but in slow months it might take 3-4 days to double trading account.

I’m more truth and clarity focused rather than money so I’m kinda lazy compared to potential extraction. Next step is prolly to automate and set up non-profits to self-fund that are focused on solving main st problems. I’m more focused on paying it forward rn, thus my sharing of what’s possible to those worthy enough to do the work.

The market really is a perpetual river of prosperity on the daily. Learning to trade effectively is dipping a ladle at any time to quench one’s thirst.

I don’t give out fish though, more interested in inspiring others to teach themselves how to fish using direct observation, deduction and a bit of intuition sprinkled in.

Much like learning to be good with women, what I thought was possible on the outside wasn’t nearly what was true being on the inside. I used to be a super nice guy, and it’s taken awhile to unlearn beta socialization and give permission to my animalistic masculine desires.

We create our own reality and there are truly no limits other than our self-imposes ones.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I tend to look up to people who didn't fail and end up taking the easy way out.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By keeping my trading account small and using my broker’s risk management, I deploy near max allowable intraday margin and measure via doublings and weekly sweeps.

Volatility is amazing rn, but in slow months it might take 3-4 days to double trading account.

I don’t give out fish though, more interested in inspiring others to teach themselves how to fish using direct observation, deduction and a bit of intuition sprinkled in.
You must be stinking rich.

So you train people..? For a fee?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a very quick look at this method - it appears to be a fractal version of how I trade but on a much smaller time scale. Very interesting to hear that this works so well. Will have to look at it more...love these kind of puzzles.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be stinking rich.

So you train people..? For a fee?
Well, it’s all a matter of perspective and state of mind. If there’s a ever-flowing spring, I suppose you could fill all manner of containers with it - else you could go to it and get fresh water at anytime. One has baggage the other choice has more freedom.

I place a priority on my freedom, have no set schedule nor deadlines, have no boss other than myself, hardly ever drive in rush hour and live a fairly simple and stress free life.

It’s all a balance.

As for the phrase ‘stinking rich’ - that’s a phrase that is a reflection of your own inner conflicting beliefs around the attainment of wealth. It’s important have congruence otherwise all manners of self-sabotage arise at the worst of times.

As for teaching, the deal is the method is open-source and pay-it-forward to other thinking minds. Just as I received benefit from teaching myself through drills, that is the implicit agreement for anyone else who follows that path. Figure out what you yourself need and gift away the surplus. Charging a fee for teaching would be counter-productive and in poor taste. Most would not believe that something so valuable and effective would be offered for free. At some point in one’s self-realization, money isn’t an issue, it becomes more about making a difference in people’s lives and changing the trajectory of their destiny.

Since this is a forum about gaining facility with women, it’s not really the appropriate venue but there are those at the previous mentioned site that would offered guidance for any who are inspired to take it on. Most of the material is buried, there are a couple of current threads, and there is a priceless treasure to discover for the most humble and worthy. It’s definitely not a shortcut nor a get-rich-quick, but it offers the ability to ‘see’ a market which is a rare beyond rare skill provided one is willing to do the work required to gain that facility and capacity.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the ‘bottom’, the Spooz is now on it’s non-Dom traverse on the monthlies. Whether this retrace becomes a reversal to the upside remains to be seen.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it’s all a matter of perspective and state of mind. If there’s a ever-flowing spring, I suppose you could fill all manner of containers with it - else you could go to it and get fresh water at anytime. One has baggage the other choice has more freedom.

I place a priority on my freedom, have no set schedule nor deadlines, have no boss other than myself, hardly ever drive in rush hour and live a fairly simple and stress free life.

It’s all a balance.

As for the phrase ‘stinking rich’ - that’s a phrase that is a reflection of your own inner conflicting beliefs around the attainment of wealth. It’s important have congruence otherwise all manners of self-sabotage arise at the worst of times.

As for teaching, the deal is the method is open-source and pay-it-forward to other thinking minds. Just as I received benefit from teaching myself through drills, that is the implicit agreement for anyone else who follows that path. Figure out what you yourself need and gift away the surplus. Charging a fee for teaching would be counter-productive and in poor taste. Most would not believe that something so valuable and effective would be offered for free. At some point in one’s self-realization, money isn’t an issue, it becomes more about making a difference in people’s lives and changing the trajectory of their destiny.

Since this is a forum about gaining facility with women, it’s not really the appropriate venue but there are those at the previous mentioned site that would offered guidance for any who are inspired to take it on. Most of the material is buried, there are a couple of current threads, and there is a priceless treasure to discover for the most humble and worthy. It’s definitely not a shortcut nor a get-rich-quick, but it offers the ability to ‘see’ a market which is a rare beyond rare skill provided one is willing to do the work required to gain that facility and capacity.
You got any performance/ equity curve to prove your success?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got any performance/ equity curve to prove your success?
Yeah, but it’s not for public consumption. I’m not selling anything nor have any desire to prove anything to anyone but myself. So by not offering ‘proof’ it’a a proven way of screening time wasters, at least for me.

I’m just casting seeds and maybe 1 in a thousand will land on the fertile earth of an open mind willing to do their own due diligence.

The basic idea behind it is discernment. To develop discernment requires an activation of an inner quality, an ability to recognize and resonate with truth. Without this ability no amount of external ‘proof’ is enough for a skeptic. I really have no time for skeptics, critical thinking is a must but skeptics have inherently fossilized minds.

The only proof that matters is the proof one works out for themselves by doing the work.

No workie, no rewardie.

Like I said previously, the paradigm I operate in, is reserved for the extreme minority. It requires work in the form of ‘thinking’ drills that effect perception by changing beliefs. Beliefs form perception. The FI is not based on the appreciation of capital although that is what is sold. The FI makes it’s money on fees and commissions.

If one doesn’t recognize the truth in what I’m saying then we are not ‘vibing’ and best to make peace with that. My time is limited and it’s better served to interact with open minds. No harm no foul.

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but it’s not for public consumption. I’m not selling anything nor have any desire to prove anything to anyone but myself. So by not offering ‘proof’ it’a a proven way of screening time wasters, at least for me.

I’m just casting seeds and maybe 1 in a thousand will land on the fertile earth of an open mind willing to do their own due diligence.

The basic idea behind it is discernment. To develop discernment requires an activation of an inner quality, an ability to recognize and resonate with truth. Without this ability no amount of external ‘proof’ is enough for a skeptic. I really have no time for skeptics, critical thinking is a must but skeptics have inherently fossilized minds.

The only proof that matters is the proof one works out for themselves by doing the work.

No workie, no rewardie.

Like I said previously, the paradigm I operate in, is reserved for the extreme minority. It requires work in the form of ‘thinking’ drills that effect perception by changing beliefs. Beliefs form perception. The FI is not based on the appreciation of capital although that is what is sold. The FI makes it’s money on fees and commissions.

If one doesn’t recognize the truth in what I’m saying then we are not ‘vibing’ and best to make peace with that. My time is limited and it’s better served to interact with open minds. No harm no foul.
The truth is out there