Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying near the bottom

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but it’s not for public consumption. I’m not selling anything nor have any desire to prove anything to anyone but myself. So by not offering ‘proof’ it’a a proven way of screening time wasters, at least for me.

I’m just casting seeds and maybe 1 in a thousand will land on the fertile earth of an open mind willing to do their own due diligence.

The basic idea behind it is discernment. To develop discernment requires an activation of an inner quality, an ability to recognize and resonate with truth. Without this ability no amount of external ‘proof’ is enough for a skeptic. I really have no time for skeptics, critical thinking is a must but skeptics have inherently fossilized minds.

The only proof that matters is the proof one works out for themselves by doing the work.

No workie, no rewardie.

Like I said previously, the paradigm I operate in, is reserved for the extreme minority. It requires work in the form of ‘thinking’ drills that effect perception by changing beliefs. Beliefs form perception. The FI is not based on the appreciation of capital although that is what is sold. The FI makes it’s money on fees and commissions.

If one doesn’t recognize the truth in what I’m saying then we are not ‘vibing’ and best to make peace with that. My time is limited and it’s better served to interact with open minds. No harm no foul.
The truth is out there

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta say...every time I see this thread's title, it reminds me of the TP shortage.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were today and yesterday a bull trap?

How can the market respond so positively when unemployment claims reached a record 3.3M?

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, that’s exactly what I mean, never enough for the skeptics. This is day in day out, flat at end of day.

Happy trading to you !
your % profitable trades are high because your reward is much smaller than your risk.. which is evidental in your draw down. Not a wrong way to trade but get a couple losers in a row and you are probably hitting margin call, unless you know for sure via gathered stats that this will not blow up over long periods of time. That's why you need to show a sample size much bigger than this if you want to show guru trading status. You trade like this day in day out so just change your report stats to monthly and you can prove me wrong, will only take you a second.