Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying Gf a vibrator?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I had an unexpected situation last night, after we had sex, my girl said that it would be fun if I buy her a vibrator for her.

I told her that if she really wanted it, that she could buy it herself, but that I wasnt gonna buy one for her.

she is highly sexual, and wants to try new stuff, but not sure about the vibrator thing.

thoughts?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 5String,
"If it has tires on it or bleeds once a month, you'll have trouble with it." That really is rather good....

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear 5String,
"If it has tires on it or bleeds once a month, you'll have trouble with it." That really is rather good....
Dear Scaramouche

Thank you. I'd buy you a beer if I could.

Salute! :yes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I was dating this one girl...she had a vibrator she brought over one time to show me. I told her to start playing with it and I just sat there watching like, "holy sh!t". She's like, "Don't just sit there...touch me or something!"

In other words, if you get her one, incorporate it into the lovemaking.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
She plays with vibrator while you give her all over body massage with baby oil / massage oil etc.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys seem to have a problem with their girl using toys. I can't stress enough how much that stuff can HELP sex, as opposed to hurt. I think some guys let their ego get in the way and consider that as their girl thinking they aren't good enough. Don't think of it that way, it can lead to some great nights...or days...

If you are the one buying it, it will be a great investment...

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
A lot of guys seem to have a problem with their girl using toys. I can't stress enough how much that stuff can HELP sex, as opposed to hurt. I think some guys let their ego get in the way and consider that as their girl thinking they aren't good enough. Don't think of it that way, it can lead to some great nights...or days...

If you are the one buying it, it will be a great investment...
x2. I have bought one "with" most of my past gfs, and it has always had positive effects. If I were you, I'd go with her to the toy store and help her pick one out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rabbits are great, but they are a little advanced. Start with a tiny vibrator that she rubs on her cl!t during sex. Bullets are ok, but the cord is annoying. A vibrator about the size of your little finger that uses one AAA battery is ideal.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been down this road so many times. It will only make your sex life better. Get started with a pocket rocket. There are some knock off pocket rocket's out there, try and avoid them and get the original. You WILL want to upgrade later so when you do step up to the Lelo line of products. Lelo is pure quality. They have rechargeable batteries, unlimited settings and are solidly built.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked for a vibrator straight after sex? Ouch! Seriously though, good for DP :) besides that, not really necessary unless your girl is having trouble to climax with you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bugsquish said:
She asked for a vibrator straight after sex? Ouch! Seriously though, good for DP :) besides that, not really necessary unless your girl is having trouble to climax with you.
Agree..... Pipe, her request is your cue for more foreplay, or perhaps working on your "angle of attack" or longevity while doing the deed.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bugsquish said:
Couldn't disagree more. My most recent ex would *** and/or squirt 3-5 times 95% of the time we fvcked. I can't think of a single time in 6 years that she didn't at least once. I still can't emphasize enough how much getting some toys made our sex life much more fun.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Couldn't disagree more. My most recent ex would *** and/or squirt 3-5 times 95% of the time we fvcked. I can't think of a single time in 6 years that she didn't at least once. I still can't emphasize enough how much getting some toys made our sex life much more fun.
Okay maybe I should add ".. or if things are getting boring otherwise." I did experiment with this in previous LTRs and I agree it was a lot of fun at the time. But these days I don't see the point in putting a bit of plastic in between me and the girl. I guess it's personal preference as much as anything.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good responses, In the future I might try buying a small vibrator for her and for us to use as foreplay, (deffinitely not bigger than my wiener) lol.

she likes to try new stuff, yesterday we bought trojans ultra thin, the new ones that are like 40% thinier than the original sensitive ones. those are great! it felt like wearing nothing!.

she loved it, I told her that we can buy the vibrating condoms and the ribbed ones if she wants to try new stuff, but its too soon for a vibrator lol

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
good responses, In the future I might try buying a small vibrator for her and for us to use as foreplay, (deffinitely not bigger than my wiener) lol.

she likes to try new stuff, yesterday we bought trojans ultra thin, the new ones that are like 40% thinier than the original sensitive ones. those are great! it felt like wearing nothing!.

she loved it, I told her that we can buy the vibrating condoms and the ribbed ones if she wants to try new stuff, but its too soon for a vibrator lol
Pipe

Go all the way brother. Get her the rabbit. Way fun to watch her use it and even more fun to do her with it. Trust me.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will look it up 5String!. the rabbit ones, do you know how much they cost?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
will look it up 5String!. the rabbit ones, do you know how much they cost?
Bout 110.00 is what I paid. Kinda spendy but well worth it. Just google it. There are many brands but the rabbit drives em crazy! More fun that you and your girl should be allowed to have!!!

She'll get wet the minute she sees it. FR please.