Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying condoms

HSDon

Reaction score
This might seem like a stupid question especially since I am not a virgin but, how do I know what condoms to buy when I go to a store?

When I lost my virginity the girl had a condom on her, so I didn't have to buy one.

I don't want to seem like an idiot at the store looking at the condom section for half an hour, so if anyone can tell me what to look for that would be awesome. :nervous:

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, there are probably discreet places to get them if you know where to go. Like, I know the laundromat near my house has a machine for them. They're open all the time, I could go when there's no one there. Plus, my school is really liberal and they'll give you as many condoms as you want for free. They seriously have "free condoms" signs above drinking fountains and all over the halls. So if you want to avoid embarassment, do something like that.

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright! First post and i try to help!

Well first of all Durex is said of are the best Kondoms! The size depends on you :up: ! I would NEVER buy any kondoms at publick automats cause you don t know if the still protect and are let s not best quality! Best thing is to go in a store totally selfsecure and just look and maybe even ask! There is nothing emberassing about that! The most important thing is to show everyone that this is totally normal! /Actually it is totally normal in Europa.

You can also buy it normaly at gasstations thats also ok!
So hope that helps!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhhh its totally normal in Europa!! well latty ****in dah aren't we trendy and liberal!

*ignorant southern accent* here in america, we prefer to shun the possibility that sex exists, and harass anyone who's minds wander to it until they become gay or are caught screwin der sister. then we hang em!

actually i enjoy buying condoms. sometimes do it even if i dont need them. i'm an anti trojan man, as their papery covering becomes broken cause trojan knows that teenage boys inspect their condoms like they should be doing to the bible, and if theres any holes or openings in the package, they'll throw it out and buy more. its a vicious process, cause no one gets laid immediately after they buy condoms, and by the time you do, they're damaged and u have to get a ******* and herpes :eek:

much better is durex or 4 play. honestly, anythings better than trojan. if you decide to be a ***** and actually buy them (i usually just steal them), be very grandiose about it. slap them down on the counter and, in a totally unnecessary volume, declare "I'M BUYING CONDOMS BECAUSE I HAVE UNMARTIAL SEX!!". if youre feeling really ballsy, ask the counter attendant for help on finding the right size ;)

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont wory about it, when I bought my first condoms I was nervous but I was with a friend. When I saw him scared I just grabbed my balls and asked the person there. She didnt give a **** about what I bought so there was no akward moment or anything, it was like buying a hamburger :D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you can go into a local health department . they give them out for free either in a basket by the door, by the counter or in the bathroom.

its better to walk in there and get a few then not have them at all.
no worries.

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really embarassed about it, try checking the bathrooms in any gass stations you might find a dispenser.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if you're this embarassed to buy condoms, you're not a man enough to be needing them yet.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I first found a girl to bang I just went into Boots, a busy city centre chemists. I felt, and still don't feel, any embarrassment, I'm not ashamed to be male nor afraid to admit that I enjoy sex.

I'd get a "variety pack" so you can find what you like.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
lol

I remember the first time i bought condems. I was so nervous... I went in the gas station and i went to the cashier and i asked for some condems, he asked me which ones, and i didnt even know. So i asked him to show me all of them.. so he laid 4 types of condems out on the table and i was just looking through them and had people behind me in line and i just said **** it so i didnt give a ****. so then i started asking the guy questions and then i bought it and left :) lol..

HSDon

Reaction score
You all misread, i'm not afraid to buy the condoms, nor am I shy, I just have no idea what to get. There are so many different kinds (for her pleasure, warm sensations, etc...)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only sell Trojans around here... so basically:

You have the basic ones (blue). You want spermicidal lubricant because you dont want any possible look sperm going anywhere. Make sure it says "spermicidal lubricant". There's flavored ones, which obviously don't have spermicidal lubricant because tasting that crap would probably make you puke. There's "ribbed"(purple), which enhances pleasure for the woman by providing better texture. There's Extra Strength, which I would recommend for beginners, and then there's Extra thin( I think red?), so you feel more. Extra thin is like for married couples or people who shouldn't really care if they tear.

Go for extra strength w/ spermicidal lubricant, because you're young and might be afraid, and it might tear because you're doing something wrong, like poking holes for it to breathe or something.

Get the Trojan Extra Strength ones.

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get Durex, then I'd recommend those. I've never had any problems with them.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude I've never heard of any problems with durex. I'd say just don't go with the extra thin or natural feeling or any of those, higher breakage risk because of thinner latex.

Other than that, pick what you want and get in line and check out as if you were buying a pack of gum, it's pretty normal dude, no one will say anything.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...seriously dude dont worry about it just buy them from a supermarket or some place that has reasponable new stock...i work at kmart,...n when nervous lookign guys or girls are buying rubbers a illwas give them like a subtle "so your buying CONDOMS" look...but then again the clerk who sells them to u wont remeber your face 5 minutes later

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
But condoms dont work to protect AID or HIV????
Sure you wear a condom so you dont get the girl pregnant but what happens if she has a STD or AIDS then you will never be able to have sex...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamia said:
But condoms dont work to protect AID or HIV????
Sure you wear a condom so you dont get the girl pregnant but what happens if she has a STD or AIDS then you will never be able to have sex...
condoms are suppose to work to protect hiv and aids. they can not always protect you buts its one zillion times better than no condoms. condoms protect you from things that are bodily fluid spread.

the only two stds that seem to spread anyhow are herpes and genital warts because they are skin viruses that can spread to regions that the condoms do not cover. example: your inner thigh.

even if you catch an std, as long as you are honest with partners, you can still have sex. there are millions of people having sex right now with stds. for more information go to stdfriends.com and herpes.com and mpwh.com and positivefriends.com and such.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but some rubber balloons and some duct tape

it works!