"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"Buy me a drink"

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Not rude (as to not screw future chances), kinda funny reply...

Her: Buy me a drink...
You: And what am "I" getting? -with smirk-
Her: (whatever)
You: Hmm... not good enough. Buy ME a drink.

credit David DeAngelo
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

michelangelo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
That last one was more along my idea of a good response....

It seems some of you guys prefer the all out ego assault. Does that *really* make a girl more interested, or are you just trying to be a total d*ck?

Get the f*ck outta here!
Paint my house, b*tch!
Suck my c*ck!

etc, etc.

I have a hard time seeing the women laughing these insults off. More likely they would tell their friends what in incredible a$$hole I am, or call over the bouncers.

Of course, maybe if their friends think I am an incredible a$$hole....
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Oh, ya the other one that I use quite often is that I tell women that ask me for a drink that I don't buy girls drinks unless I've already seen them naked.

(I don't use that excuse for strippers tho)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only hors ask guys to buy them drinks because they think men are chumps and easily manipulted!

Tell her you'll buy her drinks on your second date together!
 
Top