Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Butterface tells me she's too good looking for me

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear Ugloooo women are the worst ****ss!! :cuss:

you're on a fcking dry spell, you can't take it anymore u go for some easy pickings thinking you're doing her a favor and she fcking tells you she too goodlooking for u

fuuuuuu :cuss: :cuss:

fck this i'm rubbing one out!

Bill Burr is right!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing, I know. I believe it's they think that they have ALL the time in the world. They they will be young forever. They NEVER wake up, and thus their lives are forever wasted, and they, they don't Care!

Wal-mart society produces Mass Wal-mart thinking people. A woman doesn't have to DO Sh!t. She ambles on, day-by-day, and doesn't have to lift a finger, cause there are plenty of dudes willing to take up her slack. Our fake economy allows this to happen, so TIME doesn't matter. Time = Money to me and you, but to her, she doesn't have to work, so time doesn't not equal money to her/most American women. Nothing is Necessary. Everything is WANT. They are protected/coddled more than ever, yes, even the fat ugly ones, because of the womb between their legs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Amazing, I know. I believe it's they think that they have ALL the time in the world. They they will be young forever. They NEVER wake up, and thus their lives are forever wasted, and they, they don't Care!

Wal-mart society produces Mass Wal-mart thinking people. A woman doesn't have to DO Sh!t. She ambles on, day-by-day, and doesn't have to lift a finger, cause there are plenty of dudes willing to take up her slack. Our fake economy allows this to happen, so TIME doesn't matter. Time = Money to me and you, but to her, she doesn't have to work, so time doesn't not equal money to her/most American women. Nothing is Necessary. Everything is WANT. They are protected/coddled more than ever, yes, even the fat ugly ones, because of the womb between their legs.
The main reason these people continue to do this is because they are still given value by people looking for easy pickings. In the end, the person assigning them value just lowers their own value.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
The main reason these people continue to do this is because they are still given value by people looking for easy pickings. In the end, the person assigning them value just lowers their own value.
Truth right there!

Lesson learned!