Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busted Plates

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in the past month all 3 of the plates i had spinning broke and left. They all wanted relationships they weren't getting from me. My first impulse is oh no, i got nobody now and try to win one of them back. But the rational SS side of me says hold on a sec, be confident in your ability to spin up replacements of better quality, just be patient grasshopper, your wave will rise again. So patient i will be, specially since i lack the energy and motivation to put forth much effort right now. Just seems like a lot of work and bs getting back out there and im not in the right mind set right now. But its interesting how i had to fight that initial impulse of trying to get one back, like its a default mindset i had to get out of.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
**** i dont know what to tell you playa.. if they droppin off like that, some aint right. they wanted a relationship? i mean **** what typa relationship they want thats better than good d.ick and time with a boss?

but to be fair, when u playin the field.. u gotta always have new seeds planted anywhere u go. so the moment one plate drops , you got another bih you already been planted a seed with to move into rotation.. the game is always constant.. u dont stop once u got a few females.. u keep goin if u really passionate about the game, u still get numbers here, ***** here, ***** there, and the ones that u can spin, u spin, or u keep them in the background and keep plantin new seeds

I think u just need to analyze why these broads fallin off and whats causin u to lack energy and motivation. Try to work yaself back to it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Kindred Spirits,
The situation you describe is pretty usual...firstly and most importantly,
never cut ties with them,Women are like the tide and always roll back even many years down the track ,so never completely lose touch...Secondly while always having a leading Lady,life is a constanstantly revolving Theatre you must always have potential cast members in the wings waiting their moment to shine.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** i dont know what to tell you playa.. if they droppin off like that, some aint right. they wanted a relationship? i mean **** what typa relationship they want thats better than good d.ick and time with a boss?

well i think most women, specially older ones want a relationship, they dont want to be part of some guys rotation just like we dont want to be part of some chicks rotation of guys and women are pretty good at sniffing that out. The older i get the less sex is a motivating factor, sure i still like getting laid but i dont feel like putting forth as much effort anymore in finding women and doing stuff with them. Always got to go out with them, do dates, fun activities, keep em interested and wanting to hang around but at some point they always get attached and want to know where its all going and at least be able to say they are in a relationship. You can only say im not ready for that yet so long. Basically i want access to sex when i feel i need some but keep my freedom to do what i wanna do when i wanna do it. Not much on being a player, i spin up a few and roll with that for as long as it lasts. Maybe i should just give one a relationship title but just not marriage or living together thing, those will never happen again. Im 55 yrs old, im just getting tired of the chase. Maybe its just a temporary mood, we'll see.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
well i think most women, specially older ones want a relationship, they dont want to be part of some guys rotation just like we dont want to be part of some chicks rotation of guys and women are pretty good at sniffing that out. The older i get the less sex is a motivating factor, sure i still like getting laid but i dont feel like putting forth as much effort anymore in finding women and doing stuff with them. Always got to go out with them, do dates, fun activities, keep em interested and wanting to hang around but at some point they always get attached and want to know where its all going and at least be able to say they are in a relationship. You can only say im not ready for that yet so long. Basically i want access to sex when i feel i need some but keep my freedom to do what i wanna do when i wanna do it. Not much on being a player, i spin up a few and roll with that for as long as it lasts. Maybe i should just give one a relationship title but just not marriage or living together thing, those will never happen again. Im 55 yrs old, im just getting tired of the chase. Maybe its just a temporary mood, we'll see.
It might just be a diff ball game at that age.. You prob dont' have the same energy you had when you were in the prime of your life. and I feel you on not wnting to d o all that cake sht to keep a girl aroound, but sometimes you just gotta play like you're in a relationship with them. I would say you don't have to do too much, - but if they aint givin it up whenever you want it, its not worth it. Just gotta keep playin the field till you learn to scout out women who are lookin for the same sh.t you are .. While it might be a bit harder at that age, theres still plenty of cougars that are on the prowl jus lookin for some fun.. You might just have to step outside your locale and visit some of the hotspots for these type of women..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might just be a diff ball game at that age.. You prob dont' have the same energy you had when you were in the prime of your life. and I feel you on not wnting to d o all that cake sht to keep a girl aroound, but sometimes you just gotta play like you're in a relationship with them. I would say you don't have to do too much, - but if they aint givin it up whenever you want it, its not worth it. Just gotta keep playin the field till you learn to scout out women who are lookin for the same sh.t you are .. While it might be a bit harder at that age, theres still plenty of cougars that are on the prowl jus lookin for some fun.. You might just have to step outside your locale and visit some of the hotspots for these type of women..
It's got nothing to with energy and everything to do with the fact that it's a totally different ball game when it comes to women who are in their late 20's and older. Yes, there are cougars but they always have a dual strategy. They will have casual sex with younger guys who have nothing going for them except their youth and looks but when they meet an older, accomplished man who is more age appropriate for them, those slvts totally flip the switch. All of a sudden, they are good women looking for a committed relationship.