Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Insight

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I totally agree with guys like Julius Seizeher: We should focus on building up our lives.

I think many people, including me, are very motivated on starting a business. Many questions are popping up: Where to start? What are the best opportunities?

I'm a filmmaker/video editor. I am good at it, I can say. In the last years I have done some small productions and one big documentary film. I really want to make a succesful business out of these skills, but I think I'm just missing the business insight to do so. I simply don't know where to start, what niche to choose, what opportunities there are or whatever.

Successful businessmen see to opportunities and even create their own. Creating a better business insight could make a difference and motivate us to become successful.

Wouldn't it be an idea to start a business forum, or at least a business topic so we can help each other and support each other with building our own businesses/opportunities?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even just "business" per say, but man, there is more to being a DJ than, being able to say the right thing at the right time or having abs. You not only want to be able to talk the talk but walk the walk of a catch. have your finances in order, be able to dress and know what is appropriate for what, to be someone, that a woman looks at, and says damn.. Now that is a dude with his **** in order.

This forum does absolutely nothing, in the way of helping a guy get his **** in order, which at the end of the day, is what is going to keep a high quality woman around, regardless of how much game you have, how many plates you spend, you have to be able to put food on the plates eventually. Creates alot of superficial one trick pony type men, which is the reason I think alot of crashes and burns. You look at this site, and you look at society as a whole, even the ones that talk to more women here, crash and burn more than the avg guy does, there is nothing to most of the guys here, which is a byproduct of this site not being about nothing. You know how to neg hit but can't tie a tie lol, what kinda **** is that? Or you want a high quality woman to settle down with and you don't have a savings account or if you do there is no money in it lol.

This forum does an excellent job of breaking a dude down, stripping away his beliefs about women, about even to an extent society as a whole, but doesn't fill it back up with anything other than chants and mantras, date ideas, and convincing them that the woman wasn't **** anyway w hen she sees him for what he really is.

See my whole thing is.. a woman.. will eventually be able to get past all the games, all the talk all the dates, and see YOU, and the question you have to ask is what is she going to see? Is she going to see a lazy slacker who is just happy he got a girl? Is she going ot see someone who is still insecure? Is she going to see a man? That, in conjunction with the principles of the site is what is going to keep a woman around.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
This forum does an excellent job of breaking a dude down, stripping away his beliefs about women, about even to an extent society as a whole, but doesn't fill it back up with anything other than chants and mantras.
I can't agree more. Well said sir.

This forum puts being a good man in second place. Anything for sex. Everybody complains they can't find good women. The reality is, you're either nexting them for not putting out, or you're repelling them by putting on a phony act ("talking the talk") without walking the walk.

Women are VERY good at sensing that stuff.

And I just ask myself- if I were a (good) woman, would I want a guy who spends all of his time on a dating forum learning tricks and new ways to screw women over. No.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to just make money or do you want to start your own business and make money. They are two separate things and the latter is a lot more accomplishing but also A LOT more stressful.

If you want to make money just keep doing what you're doing if you're good at it. Make movies that keep getting better and better/picked up and eventually you'll get hired by a big studio and move up even quicker.

Or

You can do the same thing, save up money and start your own productions company and shoot what you want. You have to be REALLY good at what you do and work like dog. Entrepreneurs are Jacks of all trades, so be able to take care of everything because in the beginning when you have no money, no one will help you.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know how to neg hit but can't tie a tie lol"

Haha....

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with backbreaker. That's I'm coming up with this thread. And it happens to encourage a facet of life improvement. Many people here are intelligent, motivated, creative... And we are talking a lot about confidence on sosuave.com, right? Being able to follow your passions, become successful and having fun and being happy with achieving your goals... is there a bigger confidence boost available?

And speaking for myself: I am 26 years old. If I want to get serious about this life, the time is now. So playtime is over. I repeat: playtime is over!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in reality play time is just beginning :)

The toys get bigger, and faster and the playmates get skinner and sexier

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
in reality play time is just beginning :)

The toys get bigger, and faster and the playmates get skinner and sexier
ha ha well that would put my next ones at like 90 lbs than because im not sure they can get much skinnier!

I would be for this idea under the premise that sufficient warnings about advice be posted for newbies. We had a debacle a few years back with STR8's thread which, in hindsight, was HORRIBLE advice for beginners who wanted to make money. He was telling kids to take out tons of debt, leverage it and write off purchases as paper profits! Imagine the irrevocable damage that could have been done by bankrupting kids who weren't out of highschool or college?

That said, there are plenty of folks who could offer good advice, ask good questions and generate good conversation. Backbreaker has obviously had success, and you have guys like Teflon McGee who will probably have success, but than you also have failures ( like myself) who can offer advice on what went wrong.

Honestly I am more interested in this forum for seeing how certain people conduct their lives, not how to get women. I have that down. I like Julius Siezhur's threads about junior investment mining, Backbreakers horseracing, Collosus's workouts, Fugly's competitions, and the like. How these people conduct themselves and how they handle adversity is immensely interesting.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
ha ha well that would put my next ones at like 90 lbs than because im not sure they can get much skinnier!

I would be for this idea under the premise that sufficient warnings about advice be posted for newbies. We had a debacle a few years back with STR8's thread which, in hindsight, was HORRIBLE advice for beginners who wanted to make money. He was telling kids to take out tons of debt, leverage it and write off purchases as paper profits! Imagine the irrevocable damage that could have been done by bankrupting kids who weren't out of highschool or college?

That said, there are plenty of folks who could offer good advice, ask good questions and generate good conversation. Backbreaker has obviously had success, and you have guys like Teflon McGee who will probably have success, but than you also have failures ( like myself) who can offer advice on what went wrong.

Honestly I am more interested in this forum for seeing how certain people conduct their lives, not how to get women. I have that down. I like Julius Siezhur's threads about junior investment mining, Backbreakers horseracing, Collosus's workouts, Fugly's competitions, and the like. How these people conduct themselves and how they handle adversity is immensely interesting.
Yes I remember that. Even with that said, I don't know **** about stocks, or banking. That's you guys field so I can learn something. hell my finance had to open an IRA for me.

But for instance, I wonder how many new posters in the General discussion forum have a job or have a career. If they want to learn about programming or something, I could point them in the right direction.

We have professional web guys, professional designers, lawyers, marketing execs, all kinds of people here.

I think we need a clothing forum, a finance forum and a career forum.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who is this Allen guy who runs this forum? Is he reachable?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, everything that there is to be said about getting women has been said already by someone on the forum. That should go in the archive (Pook's posts and those types of thing).

Here's what I would like to see:

1. ARCHIVE- Search here before asking questions (Pook's posts, the DJ boot camp, and the other standard material).
2. STORIES- Stories of your experiences with women (also known as "FR")
3. WOMEN'S DISCUSSION FORUMS- Has 3 subforums: High school, college, and working man.
4. THE WORKING MAN- with a subforum for "attire"
5. THE HEALTHY MAN- Fitness forum
6. THE MORAL MAN- Personal codes of conduct
7. ANYTHING ELSE

I'm sure this will never happen, but I think that this type of a forum would produce better (and more attractive) men.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
And I just ask myself- if I were a (good) woman, would I want a guy who spends all of his time on a dating forum learning tricks and new ways to screw women over. No.
Straw man argument. Most people on this forum don't spend all their time on here, and learning tricks to screw women over is not the main topic that is discussed. Nice try though. :p

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ You'd be hardpressed to deny that there's a lot of bitterness towards women here.

Let's take a look at some of today's posts, shall we? Classy stuff...

Yachtie: imagine her getting gang banged by a bunch of ruthless 10+ inchers. Or her current bf doin' it.

The Assistant: when I say "date" many different girls, what I mean by that is, tell them what they wanna hear, but never truly commit to them

Blueline: I always lie to women in order to make them feel better, too.

If you come to this forum and feed your brain with this crap every day, you'll start to become more like this too. You can tell what a person is like by who he hangs around with in real life. Same is true online.

Food for thought.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Here's what I would like to see:

1. ARCHIVE- Search here before asking questions (Pook's posts, the DJ boot camp, and the other standard material).
2. STORIES- Stories of your experiences with women (also known as "FR")
3. WOMEN'S DISCUSSION FORUMS- Has 3 subforums: High school, college, and working man.
4. THE WORKING MAN- with a subforum for "attire"
5. THE HEALTHY MAN- Fitness forum
6. THE MORAL MAN- Personal codes of conduct
7. ANYTHING ELSE

I'm sure this will never happen, but I think that this type of a forum would produce better (and more attractive) men.
This.

+1 Rep for being thoughtful.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also add like a social forum, for like, what are the happening things to do around your town, what is a good restaurant to go, what movie is good and what sucks, what bar has a good band playing this weekend, what bottle of wine is worth the money and what isn't, how to cook a half decent meal for a date, etc.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the recommendations. We also need stronger rules on trolling, flames, and just general negative posts in general. I think the forum would be a much stronger one for creative thought, discussion, and procedure if people knew they wouldn't be flamed to hell.

A business section would be great because, Sosuave seems to have a number of great working men around here. My only issue with that is similar to what synergy said and that's the ease of bad advice that could be given. Hell, you have keyboard jockeys on here posing as "seduction legends," next thing you know with a business section, you will have TONS of keyboard jockeys posing as Dave Ramsey who have never ran a business, took a business course, or anything of the sort.

But business discussion I think would be a great idea, just put a disclaimer around that section that urges people to take advice they find lightly and do their own research, along with running all ideas by their financial planners.

Also a political discussion section would be great also. I've noticed everytime there's a political discussion it's deleted by the moderators within hours. Why is that?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I would also add like a social forum, for like, what are the happening things to do around your town, what is a good restaurant to go, what movie is good and what sucks, what bar has a good band playing this weekend, what bottle of wine is worth the money and what isn't, how to cook a half decent meal for a date, etc.
Yes! That would be awesome.

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like many people want some change.... YES WE CAN! :)

So who is managing this site?

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
I would definitely love to see a business section. We have some amazing fellows on here. Proud to be among them.

Myself, I am starting a sex toy business. I have helped my younger sister sell them in the past. Now I 100% behind making this thing work. My toys will be disposable and won't harm the environment. The first really green sex toy on the market. Will come in an array of colors and tastes.