"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Business Cards

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Years ago Doc Love went around San Diego and gave out his card to 500 women. Out of 500 approaches only 2 women called him. He put in the work so you don't have to. This approach does not work.
So you're saying there's a chance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
This

This falls into the looks category. If you are a 5 lumberjack living in a trailer. Don't do this. Your better off in a hicktown bar on a Friday night
In my defense I don’t look like a “lumberjack living in a trailer”. I’m clean cut and know how to dress and have charisma. I don’t have issues getting women. And not even I could get a woman to call me with the business card. My theory is it’s a douchebag look.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I’ve been to more of these recently as a single guy and realized this as well. No one is there to talk about anything other than the event or their jobs.
Most business networking events, including industry-specific networking events, are a waste of time. They are a waste of time both from an arranging dates perspective and a business perspective.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I call that an even number trade with an edge. Many studies report that a females olfactory senses are much higher than a mans, so it’s a good bet she doesn’t miss any lingering cologne the next day or two in her purse and remembers your encounter …
If I were single I would try it as an experiment. I have a feeling it would produce some results, at least in causing them to be much more receptive.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top