Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Cards

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago Doc Love went around San Diego and gave out his card to 500 women. Out of 500 approaches only 2 women called him. He put in the work so you don't have to. This approach does not work.
So you're saying there's a chance.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This

This falls into the looks category. If you are a 5 lumberjack living in a trailer. Don't do this. Your better off in a hicktown bar on a Friday night
In my defense I don’t look like a “lumberjack living in a trailer”. I’m clean cut and know how to dress and have charisma. I don’t have issues getting women. And not even I could get a woman to call me with the business card. My theory is it’s a douchebag look.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been to more of these recently as a single guy and realized this as well. No one is there to talk about anything other than the event or their jobs.
Most business networking events, including industry-specific networking events, are a waste of time. They are a waste of time both from an arranging dates perspective and a business perspective.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call that an even number trade with an edge. Many studies report that a females olfactory senses are much higher than a mans, so it’s a good bet she doesn’t miss any lingering cologne the next day or two in her purse and remembers your encounter …
If I were single I would try it as an experiment. I have a feeling it would produce some results, at least in causing them to be much more receptive.