So you're saying there's a chance.Years ago Doc Love went around San Diego and gave out his card to 500 women. Out of 500 approaches only 2 women called him. He put in the work so you don't have to. This approach does not work.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
So you're saying there's a chance.Years ago Doc Love went around San Diego and gave out his card to 500 women. Out of 500 approaches only 2 women called him. He put in the work so you don't have to. This approach does not work.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
In my defense I don’t look like a “lumberjack living in a trailer”. I’m clean cut and know how to dress and have charisma. I don’t have issues getting women. And not even I could get a woman to call me with the business card. My theory is it’s a douchebag look.This
This falls into the looks category. If you are a 5 lumberjack living in a trailer. Don't do this. Your better off in a hicktown bar on a Friday night
Most business networking events, including industry-specific networking events, are a waste of time. They are a waste of time both from an arranging dates perspective and a business perspective.I’ve been to more of these recently as a single guy and realized this as well. No one is there to talk about anything other than the event or their jobs.
If I were single I would try it as an experiment. I have a feeling it would produce some results, at least in causing them to be much more receptive.I call that an even number trade with an edge. Many studies report that a females olfactory senses are much higher than a mans, so it’s a good bet she doesn’t miss any lingering cologne the next day or two in her purse and remembers your encounter …
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'd guess that your metaphor for unattractive is actually quite sexy to most women.In my defense I don’t look like a “lumberjack living in a trailer
Wasn't mine.I'd guess that your metaphor for unattractive is actually quite sexy to most women.