Burning a$$ crator.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to get

You are supposed to act like you are not interested. It has been said to offically be "going out" you have to do stuff often. How do you do both?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood
Hard to get

You are supposed to act like you are not interested. It has been said to offically be "going out" you have to do stuff often. How do you do both?
You do fun stuff often, but not all the time. Go out with her, forget about her a little bit, go out with her again. Leave her thinking "how did I do?"

It means not calling all the time, being busy most of the time, have her work to win your time. You are interested and she knows it, but there are loads of greater things (even other girls) on your mind right now. Get it?

Doing stuff to her is your goal. :D

Basically, you do everything you want to do with her but always leave the element of doubt whether you really like her or not, that you could leave at any second.

Like for instance, you never submit to temptation and tell her you like her or need her. Show you like her by actions, such as kissing her, but always leave her wanting more.

By the way, acting like you're not interested is just to create some attraction. If you continually act like you're not interested, and never show any interest, she'll assume the obvious and find the next guy.

Make her think that she needs to work to get you. This is what being hard to get is all about. You don't buy her presents, you don't act like a pvssy, she's the one that's got to win your respect - not the other way around.

Create somewhat of a balance. You want her, but you don't need her, get it?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These "kiss test" things seem like random kissing. The "right moment" seems hard to find. If I randomly kiss her neck, cheek, or lips then she might go "WTF are you doing?!" and then everyone'll find out how I got by butt handed to me AND was vagina-whipped. It would leave a Scarlet-letter scar. It might drive future women away from me. Women spread news like bird flu.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These "kiss test" things seem like random kissing. The "right moment" seems hard to find. If I randomly kiss her neck, cheek, or lips then she might go "WTF are you doing?!" and then everyone'll find out how I got by butt handed to me AND was vagina-whipped. It would leave a Scarlet-letter scar. It might drive future women away from me. Women spread news like bird flu.

Firstly, they are not supposed to be random, but instead spontaneous!

Being spontaneous adds to unpredictability, what are you going to do next?

It's alright to wait for the right moment, BUT DON'T USE IT AS AN EXCUSE. I've missed my queu before by thinking '"it's not the right moment."

"And then everyone will find out", this is something that seriously needs to be dropped. First off, you will never get anywhere near becoming a DJ if you worry about what other people think of you (you still have to worry about girls to some extent, meaning your looks and game).

These "kiss-tests" are all RISKS. You've got to take a risk or you won't get anywhere. If you try to kiss her and she says anything near the lines of "WTF?", don't worry, it's not the end of the world. If lots people find out (it's not very likely... contrary to belief), at least you had the balls.

If you think about what other girls will think, and then don't risk it, you've been vagina-whipped.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points.

It seems hard to live a brash thing like that down and recover.

Does anyone have a story about a successful kiss test and an unsuccessful one?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points.

It seems hard to live a brash thing like that down and recover.

Does anyone have a story about a successful kiss test and an unsuccessful one?
All of the times I've kissed girls I basically just grabbed my balls (although feeling nervous inside), and did it.

A little while ago (about 30 minutes) I had an unsuccessful kiss test, it made me a little sad, but I shrugged it off right away and pretended nothing happened.

Today is the first day of the 5 day "Carnaval" saga, it's basically completely insane shizzle. So I invited Maary, Natty, & Smoke over so that we could go to a pre-carnaval party.

Well, it started raining and the only ride we've got here is a conversible, so we decided to not go.

Natty & Smoke had made out last Saturday, so I figured they'd hook up today and that'd leave me and Maary.

I took her to the kitchen to drink "water", and then I asked her if she thought that Natty & Smoke would click again.

She said that she doesn't know, and asked what I think.

Then I said: "I know what they're gonna do...", and tried kissing her. She said "It's OK", so I tried again to no avail and wen't back to the living room pretending nothing happened (although a little cold to her now).

Successful would go around the same lines except she wouldn't give me an excuse.

Basically, isolate her, check how responsive she is to kino, move in. It's what I do. :D