Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe someone can make some sense of this for me.

A while back on this app I would get matches multiple times throughout the day. Sure there would be some dead days but overall I would have some activity here and there. Starting around maybe 6-7 months ago something changed and I began getting close to nothing match wise. I deleted and then redownloaded the app for a "fresh start" so to speak. I would get a lot of hits within the first week or so, and then boom, ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY nothing. We are talking literally one match every few days or so, and it will be some brutally busted girl. I have done this delete and redownload hack several times so far in 2019 and it's the same exact story everytime. Am I the only one who has seen a change in this app? Perhaps they are trying to push users to buy their "Spotlight" thing more (puts you at the front of the line for all of a half an hour for other girls to see you). What used to be a pretty good app for me has become nonexistent unless I pay for the spotlight.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thats not bad... i get a match like every other week.... so.... count your blessings! Mind you im in Vancouver... and likely far less dense in population than alot of places in usa.... so.... could be why. *shrugs* .... oh and im 41 too so.. and my search is for 34 to 45

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if helpful but here’s my observation:

Anytime I travel or drive out of my home range, I get an influx of matches. Then when I return to my home range, again an influx of matches. Then it slowly teeters back off. I noticed the same as you: uninstall the app and reinstall and bam, influx of matches again.

Something to do with their algorithms - I don’t know much else

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to do with their algorithms - I don’t know much else
Yeah, the "you're male" algorithm as designed or ordered by the Tribe. It's to glean (siphon etc) a buck fo sho. Women are gonna pay for an upgrade? I think not. Scarcity, push/pull, (((they))) know what they're doing. It may be a "free" app but it ain't "free," you're pulled there to get eyes on product and then Free to be manipulated.