Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble Gold

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well during this crisis I've landed one date from bumble who otherwise wouldn't have even batted a lash at me in public. She was jovial and nice but couldn't have amounted to nothing better than an outing before everything was closed down. Meet up at a bar with drinks and very good conversation.

I upgraded to bumble gold.

Chunk of change but man it's a premium service.

What this app was in the beginning is not for paying customers. Gladly would pay but without I'm not better off in match.

Anyways the advantage of beeline is worth it. Starting over with new account brought in 8 matching. Half of them ended up not talking. So yes 2 out of 10 is what is settling in. Finally what I think is my game needs a crutch during covid. Might aswell be beeline and Gold.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
WTF is a video date? She gets the social validation and you get da blu ballz? No thanks.
The advantage is if you have one or two of those when things go back to normal you can just invite them over to your place without a real date since they already feel like they "know you". Can lead to some easy lays IMHO.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The advantage is if you have one or two of those when things go back to normal you can just invite them over to your place without a real date since they already feel like they "know you". Can lead to some easy lays IMHO.
Prob. not. Why? You two will be talking and learning about each other. Then, there is no mystery. After this is over she will tell you LJBF. Watch.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob. not. Why? You two will be talking and learning about each other. Then, there is no mystery. After this is over she will tell you LJBF. Watch.
This is why I have been staying of off OLD for the moment. I'm newly single and don't really have any plates right now, so its kind of lonely. I was thinking it would be worth it if you could get her to masturbate in front of cam for you. Not sure how many women would do this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nah, it's all based on your skills. It's easy to stay mysterious enough...hell I've done it while dating women for months I am pretty sure I can handle it on a few video dates.

And no offense, women want to see me more when they get to know me better not less. I'd suggest that's a reflection on you if that's not the case with the women you are seeing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have been staying of off OLD for the moment. I'm newly single and don't really have any plates right now, so its kind of lonely. I was thinking it would be worth it if you could get her to masturbate in front of cam for you. Not sure how many women would do this.
About a billion women will do that for a dollar in this economy. Most of them are 3rd world country residents. There are lots of sites.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nah, it's all based on your skills. It's easy to stay mysterious enough...hell I've done it while dating women for months I am pretty sure I can handle it on a few video dates.

And no offense, women want to see me more when they get to know me better not less. I'd suggest that's a reflection on you if that's not the case with the women you are seeing.
More talk, less action = no pus. I'll pass, but, hey, if it works for you, go for it. I was never into pen or video pals, but to each their own.

Haven't been on OLD for over a year. However, when I was on Bumble, it was pretty easy to setup dates, and I consider myself an average looking dude.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this videochatting BS is just a waste of time. I don't see any upside to it other than a straight line to friendzone, but i don't really do it with gf's either so i might be the wrong person for this. Next thing you know she clicks a button to add these snapchat-filters on you that makes you look like a dog with long ears and makeup.

Prefer sitting outside on a diner with a glass of wine in her company now that the heat is coming.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and shares the pictures of you with dog ears to her girlfriends.

Blergh.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been on OLD for over a year. However, when I was on Bumble, it was pretty easy to setup dates, and I consider myself an average looking dude.
I recently got out of a LTR. I feel like I am learning how to date again. Before this COVID I was going on 2-3 dates a week from OLD, which was too much for me. I've had a few ONS, one woman that I had multiple hook ups with. Like an idiot I dropped her when I met a different woman who I was all over. Nothing happened with me and the new woman. I put her on a pedestal. Now I have nothing again. I don't think I was in the right place mentally at the time. I am getting there though.

Generally I would send between 3-5 messages get their number and set up a date. Right now I have been staying off OLD. I am thinking about picking it up just to talk to some women on it. I just don't know if there is a point if we can't get together.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I recently got out of a LTR. I feel like I am learning how to date again. Before this COVID I was going on 2-3 dates a week from OLD, which was too much for me. I've had a few ONS, one woman that I had multiple hook ups with. Like an idiot I dropped her when I met a different woman who I was all over. Nothing happened with me and the new woman. I put her on a pedestal. Now I have nothing again. I don't think I was in the right place mentally at the time. I am getting there though.

Generally I would send between 3-5 messages get their number and set up a date. Right now I have been staying off OLD. I am thinking about picking it up just to talk to some women on it. I just don't know if there is a point if we can't get together.
IDK, I never understood this pedestal thing. I always treated a person, female or male, how I'd want to be treated. However, I'd put myself before her; unless there was a medical or family emergency. I am guilty though of buying food for them when I was dating in my 20's, but I dropped them quick if we weren't f ucking by the 3rd date. Right now, it's not worth the risk. Obviously, if two people are kissing and having sex, the risk is very much there in catching COVID-19. As long as you are healthy, exercise and eat right, a person would have mild or no symptoms, but they could also be asymptomatic. If a person recently recovered from an infection, taking immunodeficiency drugs, or has any sort of lung disease, it can be a death sentence.

In short, it's not worth it. Rub one out until we are past this outbreak.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, this videochatting BS is just a waste of time. I don't see any upside to it other than a straight line to friendzone, but i don't really do it with gf's either so i might be the wrong person for this. Next thing you know she clicks a button to add these snapchat-filters on you that makes you look like a dog with long ears and makeup.

Prefer sitting outside on a diner with a glass of wine in her company now that the heat is coming.
No offense but people who are afraid of this type of thing because they think they will be friendzoned have deficiencies in their game they could use some work on.

If you think talking with someone leads to a friendzone then I'd advise you to work on what it is you are talking about that leads you there because there are always 2 directions you can go either up or down in terms of interest level.

In my case it almost always goes up. If it goes down for you then I'd suggest you use this time to work on this part of your game. Because its not like you are going to be seeing them anytime soon.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but people who are afraid of this type of thing because they think they will be friendzoned have deficiencies in their game they could use some work on.

If you think talking with someone leads to a friendzone then I'd advise you to work on what it is you are talking about that leads you there because there are always 2 directions you can go either up or down in terms of interest level.

In my case it almost always goes up. If it goes down for you then I'd suggest you use this time to work on this part of your game. Because its not like you are going to be seeing them anytime soon.
Just because you have an idea of interest level puts you ahead of most Dj's who throw away their opportunity to understand IL versus just nexting a girl for little to no reason. Finally if a Dj can pick up on red flags they are almost a master DJ...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All bumble gold did for me was save me time from having to swipe so much. It also put a lot of ugly girls in my view. Waste of money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you believe this is so, then you need some help dude. This WILL NOT happen. Once things go back to normal, the majority of these clowns who were virtual dating a virtual GF will be met with silence. Come on dude, you know this. If you ain't having sex, what the f uck is the point?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you believe this is so, then you need some help dude. This WILL NOT happen. Once things go back to normal, the majority of these clowns who were virtual dating a virtual GF will be met with silence. Come on dude, you know this. If you ain't having sex, what the f uck is the point?
Truthfully you can simply talk to them for a few days or a week now and invite them over for dinner/drinks. Chicks are super DTF right about now.