Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Bullsh*t detector on full

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I was wondering,

What does a Master DJ do when his bullsh*t detector goes full ding, and she just WON'T admit she's lying.

I was talking to this girl, and she said something about multiple apartments, and so, I played a long and made a joke about it. But she kept persisting, so I told her I didn't believe her (in a polite way), and she just told me I was a waste of time and left.

I should've made a rude comment, or left her before.

Fortunately, like any good advice, I didn't let it get to me, but I just want to know:

How could I better handle such situations?

Other situations would be:

If she's taken
If she says she's taken, but you can tell she isn't

etc.

I know attraction is subliminal and it's not a decision, but are there anyways to get around that without making yourself look like a needy fool when you find out she's not into you?

Thanks

--iMat
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57474

there was some talk about BS* detecting in this thread...

anyway...

when she won't admit she's lying you let her be... just end it.Let her win... there was a thread about this too a while back... and that was the consensus of the group...

If you fight it she just get's pissed and even if you win you'll pay later....

as for the taken thing... do a search....all these questions ahve been asked a few times on this boared

Have a God Day

Good luck:D
Capi
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
as for the taken thing... do a search....all these questions ahve been asked a few times on this board
over 80% of the threads on this board have been asked before or are in another thread, most just don't either:
A.)do a search
B.)read the bible

Edit: instead of driving up my post count I have decided to just edit it and answer your question.

Upper right hand cornor. and it says New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.
 
Last edited:

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
It would be nice if someone could post a link to the Bible. I've gone through the boot camp, and gone through a lot of David DeAngelo's material, but I still can't find the Bible.

--iMat
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top