Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bulking.. but getting fatter as well

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been lifting hard and eating lots (no fried foods, pop drinks ) and now I am bulking up. Lately though, it seems that my weight is stuck at 148 (with strength increasing). My arms are not getting that much bigger but they are getting stronger. I also notice that fat are slowly acculmulating around my waist and chest..:(

is something wrong with my diet?

I try to eat as much meat as I can and starting from today I will remove white rice from diet

and also I usually eat right before i sleep for my forth meals
is that a good idea?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat what you want....your not goign to gain muscle with out fat...so eat what you want....just make sure to get enough carbs and protien....at148 why worry about a little fat

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have just expressed my main fears about trying to bulk up and gain weight. 148 pounds may technically not be a lot, but I imagine it must be very unsettling to see yourself. I try not to focus on how much I weigh anyway, because there are so many factors that determine it, it can be misleading. When I started working out, I got rid of the bathroom scale. I'd rather judge how I'm doing based on how I look and feel (but mainly look.:))

I know you say you've been lifting pretty hard, but I'm thinking that perhaps it may have something to do with workout routine, rather than diet. I don't know, could this be possible?

Last edited:

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I'm also trying to bulk up but I don't have a car yet so i went and bought weights. I've gained about 5 pounds so I'm up to 146 (Im 5'6) I agree with what the other gentleman said bathroom scales suck. Welp cheers... heres to us both bulking up haha. GOOD LUCK BRO

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay

60/20/20

60 protein
20 carbs
20 fats

What do I eat when cutting/

Tuna, chicken breast from G foreman grill

No bread, fruit, sugar.. grains,