Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building up a social media following?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave. Been a long time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

To make a long story short, I want to start building up a social media following (Late to the game I know). I would prefer if mainly woman follow me, but I wanted to SS opinion on how to build up a following then capitalize on it. As of late I don’t have many cool hobbies or adventures I’m going in. Can anyone think of anything I / we can do to build up a following that will make woman follow you?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave. Been a long time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

To make a long story short, I want to start building up a social media following (Late to the game I know). I would prefer if mainly woman follow me, but I wanted to SS opinion on how to build up a following then capitalize on it. As of late I don’t have many cool hobbies or adventures I’m going in. Can anyone think of anything I / we can do to build up a following that will make woman follow you?
if you to have a big following to impress women, you're wasting your time.Yes it can help a bit, but you dont need it to get hot girls. If you want to be popular on social medias it means that you need to fix some issues (self esteem, insecurity, etc). You need approval, validation from women.
Not very attractive.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you to have a big following to impress women, you're wasting your time.Yes it can help a bit, but you dont need it to get hot girls. If you want to be popular on social medias it means that you need to fix some issues (self esteem, insecurity, etc). You need approval, validation from women.
Not very attractive.
You develop an on-line woman fan base, for real life. So when you walk around in the mall, women can recognize you.