Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building social circle

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently moved to new city in which I have only one old friend. He tries to get his GF pregnant and create ideal home so he can spend very little time with me. I have friends in other cities but due to logistics I see them rarely. I am basically alone right now. I wish to build some social circle but I find it very hard after graduating. If you were in similar situation I would really appreciate any proven methods of building social circle from the scratch.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a good look at what activities your new area has to offer. I'm not much into volunteer work, but I'm told that's a good way to meet decent women.
Clubs, Bingo, Bars where they show ball games on a regular basis. Church- no. In my experience, a bad idea. Maybe it would work for you, IDK.
Go out walking the town, take in the sites. Get familiar with the locals. Just look and be open minded, but don't ask or expect much of people in general. May come across as creepy.
Certainly don't want to do that these days :)

And, there's always Craigslist. hehe