"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Building Confidence

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advice on my other post. Now i need sum help on building confidence. I need the fastest or easiest way so can sum1 please help me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by noviceplaya
Thanks for the advice on my other post. Now i need sum help on building confidence. I need the fastest or easiest way so can sum1 please help me.
I have a pill that can give you confidence in 5 minutes tops.

There is no fast or easy way, you just have to get out and experience and don't be afraid to do so.
Don't be afraid to embarass yourself infront of 3,000 people.

When I am afraid to do something, I look at myself and question my thoughts then just go and do it because I know that i am the most alpha character in my life and caint shti hold the boy back.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Just gotta do it. Sieze the next opportunity. I went to the mall today and, although I'm already to the point where I can skip the first two weeks, decided to try some of Week 1 of the DJ Boot Camp. Eye contact with every single person I saw, some his and hellos, about a half-dozen random conversations. Nothing to it, and a few of 'em were definite hotties. Makes ya feel good.

And ya know what? Eventually you'll find that you do the most basic stuff without thinking. As I was leaving, this punk-looking guy, probably about 20, was walking up to me and looking right at me. A month ago, I would have looked anywhere else. Not this time. Without even thinking about it, I met his gaze, the whole way through. Only realized what I'd done after it happened. That's when you know you're starting to build confidence.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Confidence is muchly made of experiance. And the only way to get experiance is to be bold. And the only way to be bold is... oh screw it. As shown there, you cannot over anaylize shyt. Just do. That doesn't mean act on every impulse, it means process the idea and do it. Unless its going to get you killed or severly maimed:D You only live once!
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
what do you need the confidence for. Confidence is the surge after you have jsut done something, that you feel uncomfortable doing or are scared of, progressing upwards: ie phoning up a cab company and boooking a cab, then next time stopping to compliment some girl on the street. Sports give you a hell of a lot of confidence, its that intense rush when you feel happy that yyou have done somehting and are ready to brave the world. Fights give you adrenaline rushes which are like pure heaven, (but the come downs tend to leave you shaking).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top