Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Build a roster of multiple women (instead of the useal traditional relationship)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of traditional relationships, isn't it more beneficial to us (modern) men/DJ,S to build a roster of multiple favourites?

Yeah, sometimes she will hop on another c0ck. But that would happen either way...why wouldn't a man build a solid roster of lets say 7 women with their own unique qualities and features.

You can even care about them/love them, you just DON'T try to isolate them anymore. You take what YOU need from them and release them back into the water.

The energy and time spent on trying to control that one woman can now be spent on LITERALLY your legacy: on your business ventures, learning new skills, getting stronger, SCOUTING NEW P00SY!!, doing thing you like. You can even "simp" for some of them at times!!( take them out,call them ,cuddle with them ,whatever "simpish" thing YOU actually like to do)

I am almost thinking about a Hugh Hefner type of deal, but the women ofcourse shouldn't all have to live under one roof together.

This is my new vision on relationships. What do you guys think?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of traditional relationships, isn't it more beneficial to us (modern) men/DJ,S to build a roster of multiple favourites?

Yeah, sometimes she will hop on another c0ck. But that would happen either way...why wouldn't a man build a solid roster of lets say 7 women with their own unique qualities and features.

You can even care about them/love them, you just DON'T try to isolate them anymore. You take what YOU need from them and release them back into the water.

The energy and time spent on trying to control that one woman can now be spent on LITERALLY your legacy: on your business ventures, learning new skills, getting stronger, SCOUTING NEW P00SY!!, doing thing you like. You can even "simp" for some of them at times!!( take them out,call them ,cuddle with them ,whatever "simpish" thing YOU actually like to do)

I am almost thinking about a Hugh Hefner type of deal, but the women ofcourse shouldn't all have to live under one roof together.

I am completely with this.

I tend to date younger woman, generally between age 20-28.. Single mothers raising young girls is a fvking epidemic in the UK. No father figure to be seen.

These girls are mostly damaged/ruined.. Trying to have a serious relationship with one single chick these days, I believe is pointless (unless you find a unicorn) which isn't likely.

In my opinion in the current climate ALL woman are TEMPORARY

You have two choices

A) Be the Alpha good guy enjoy her for 1-2 years max, then watch her leave you for some abusive loser. End up heartbroken, with no other female options.

B) Have multiple chicks, don't seriously commit or fall in love with anyone of them. The abundance mindset in this situation will give you solid frame. Apply some dark triad techniques in order to keep them hooked.

Will you lose girls with option B? Absolutely yes, however you are more likely to get the BEST out of her in the process, and often keep her around longer, than the dude who fully commits to her.

The key is to be content with your life and happy with being alone, without a permanent chick as your single source of companionship.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit like saying ... instead of a brand new Porsche Panamera or Mercedes S500, let's fool ourselves that it's better, it's the modern way to drive around town or go on road trips using an assortment of beaten down, smelly, AC broken, +100k miles on them Renault, Peugeot and VW cars. :rolleyes:

These girls are mostly damaged/ruined..
A) Be the Alpha good guy enjoy her for 1-2 years max
I can't see how once you establish she's damaged/ruined (which happens fast, usually on the first or second date) you spend 1-2 years in her company, and still get to call yourself Alpha. :oops:

IMO there are 2 categories of real Alphas, depending on the stage they are at in their life and what they want out of life:

1. the guy who has built himself into a financial success and perhaps is also as a celebrity, not necessarily an international one. This type of guy has girls throwing themselves at him ... granted, they are not that high quality (I'm not talking looks) ... think IG models and suchlike. The part that makes him Alpha is that he's not wasting time with them ... he just has sex with them and that's it ... no seducing, dating all that BS that the average guy goes through hoping to get access to the pvssy. Basically this type of guy is living the hedonistic life, but doing it on his terms.

2. the same type of guy as above but who is done with the hedonistic lifestyle or was never into it and is interested in starting a family ... he will get a young, feminine, demure, virgin girl who is with him because she loves who he is, not for his money and/or media exposure. He has enough maturity and life experience to identify this girl once their paths cross.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bit like saying ... instead of a brand new Porsche Panamera or Mercedes S500, let's fool ourselves that it's better, it's the modern way to drive around town or go on road trips using an assortment of beaten down, smelly, AC broken, +100k miles on them Renault, Peugeot and VW cars. :rolleyes:

I can't see how once you establish she's damaged/ruined (which happens fast, usually on the first or second date) you spend 1-2 years in her company, and still get to call yourself Alpha. :oops:

IMO there are 2 categories of real Alphas, depending on the stage they are at in their life and what they want out of life:

1. the guy who has built himself into a financial success and perhaps is also as a celebrity, not necessarily an international one. This type of guy has girls throwing themselves at him ... granted, they are not that high quality (I'm not talking looks) ... think IG models and suchlike. The part that makes him Alpha is that he's not wasting time with them ... he just has sex with them and that's it ... no seducing, dating all that BS that the average guy goes through hoping to get access to the pvssy. Basically this type of guy is living the hedonistic life, but doing it on his terms.

2. the same type of guy as above but who is done with the hedonistic lifestyle or was never into it and is interested in starting a family ... he will get a young, feminine, demure, virgin girl who is with him because she loves who he is, not for his money and/or media exposure. He has enough maturity and life experience to identify this girl once their paths cross.
I am sort of a fan of you, and your principled way of thinking, and I mentioned that before.

But , on the other hand I start to get really curious about how you manage to..manage this in REAL LIFE. You sound like a religious married man who has 5kids with his hb7,5 high school sweetheart who never even considered another c0ck....(fairytale alarm ringing, someone?)

Look , in theory I 10.000% agree with you. But life isn't eternal. The clock is ticking. Our days are numbered. How will you make all these (admittedly) GREAT theories work in REAL LIFE???

Looking forward to your answer.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also look at it like , the new car sceem is what keeps you (relationship- wisely) broke and "poor"...the new car WILL depreciate in value, no matter how good you take care of it, love it ect, after the first ride already ;) Only a extremely small percentage of cars will go UP in value!!

Because you get out of her whatever you need. Look, apparently you need that "new car smell" from a woman. I rather have a woman /women:
-who runs errands on my behalf
-who gives me good sex
-who gives me good company
-who makes me money
-who takes care of me when I need it
-who is somewhat trustworthy

The thing is that i don't expect ONE woman to have all these qualities . I mentioned 6 qualities, so might easily be 6 different women...

2. the same type of guy as above but who is done with the hedonistic lifestyle or was never into it and is interested in starting a family ... he will get a
-young,
- feminine,
-demure,
-virgin girl
-who is with him because she loves who he is,
-not for his money and/or media exposure.

He has enough maturity and life experience to identify this girl once their paths cross.
On the other hand: you described (funnily enough) ALSO six features she beeds to possess.

I hope you realize all stars needto be aligned perfectly for a man to get this ..and keep this going for the rest of his life!

As Eminem said:" snap back to reality, oops there goes gravity..."

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am completely with this.

I tend to date younger woman, generally between age 20-28.. Single mothers raising young girls is a fvking epidemic in the UK. No father figure to be seen.

These girls are mostly damaged/ruined.. Trying to have a serious relationship with one single chick these days, I believe is pointless (unless you find a unicorn) which isn't likely.

In my opinion in the current climate ALL woman are TEMPORARY

You have two choices

A) Be the Alpha good guy enjoy her for 1-2 years max, then watch her leave you for some abusive loser. End up heartbroken, with no other female options.

B) Have multiple chicks, don't seriously commit or fall in love with anyone of them. The abundance mindset in this situation will give you solid frame. Apply some dark triad techniques in order to keep them hooked.

Will you lose girls with option B? Absolutely yes, however you are more likely to get the BEST out of her in the process, and often keep her around longer, than the dude who fully commits to her.

The key is to be content with your life and happy with being alone, without a permanent chick as your single source of companionship.
Yes brother, you nailed it!

Option C would be @pipeman84 his scenario. And c'mon, OFCOURSE we all want that. But imo that reserved for the early 20 something inexperienced dudes. Above lets say 30/32 you better have gotten yiur fair share of experience with women to know better ...

OPTION B. they will go ,and that's oke. Like i said before,female beauty is (still) priceless. They know this . Yet they also want a "solid home". It's like trying to tame a tiger: dont be surprised if it snaps at you despite you taking perfect care of it for years..the smart man ALWAYS expects the tiger to do what tigers do..

oh and letsnot forget

You as a individual get to have the most fun! No more stressing about her cheating ,gaslighting you ignoring you ect! The literal definition of p00sy: let it come to you when it needs to be fed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, it depends.

You can go too far in this direction and literally run yourself into the ground from exhaustion trying to maintain all of them.

Once ended up with 7 or 8 plates and was trying to keep a rotation of banging all of them but got to a point after a month where I was literally both mentally and physically exhausted from trying to keep that up. Was pretty much having sex daily and sometimes multiple times a day with different women but it just completely drained me after a while.

Ended up having to cut back to 3-4 which I think is the sweet spot for most guys where you can maintain some sort of balance
and not overexert yourself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d love to but I can’t seem to get there. Women want to be the one and only and get jealous if they aren’t

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The point I was making about the 1-2 years is relevant, because the vast majority of chicks, especially in the UK, are to some degree damaged.. However if your intention is to have a rotation of chicks, then it doesn't matter either way. They are only temporary guests in your rotation of multiple woman.

And good luck finding, as you put it, young, feminine, demure, virgin girls, here in the UK.. Most of these young girls over this side of the pond are popping out babies at age 14-15 with some random dude.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends.

You can go too far in this direction and literally run yourself into the ground from exhaustion trying to maintain all of them.

Once ended up with 7 or 8 plates and was trying to keep a rotation of banging all of them but got to a point after a month where I was literally both mentally and physically exhausted from trying to keep that up. Was pretty much having sex daily and sometimes multiple times a day with different women but it just completely drained me after a while.

Ended up having to cut back to 3-4 which I think is the sweet spot for most guys where you can maintain some sort of balance
and not overexert yourself.
Perhaps I should clarify; I'm talking about a long term roster, where you might see/ be in touch with 3/4 at the time(like you say) .i also think its takes a man a lifetime to build such a roster. In order to get 5/7 women like this you must 1. Go through many ,many dates(perhaps into the hundreds) and 2. You must have this mindset. If you're looking for a wifey you'll be butthurt about her straying away , and that kills the game/attraction and prevents you from taking initiative back to meet her again AFTER she slept around.

E.g i dated this hb8,5 . Hot blond chick. But, she had a "steady dude for when she hadno bf". Imagine the dude. He be like" aight, Stacy got her self another bf. I'll see her in 3/6 months, as useal ", and he focuses on the next woman in his roster.

If anything I try to focus even less on sex. 1 time per week is more than enough for me.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d love to but I can’t seem to get there. Women want to be the one and only and get jealous if they aren’t
The irony of modern dating is that no woman will admit they're willing to share a man. Unless he's a certified celebrity or millionaire or something like that. And even then they won't stick around forever.

The art is to never mention other women in manipulating manner, but to yet live such a life where it's clear you are ,let's say, "sought after ".

Just like how being the nice guy can work against you, having the dark traits might be beneficial to you. It's all about the delivery .

Another thing to keep in mind (something I struggled with for a long time aswell) is that if you are a good, but not a top candidate some women will STILL demand "the relationship " from you on HER terms. If you dont budge they'll get angry and ghost, 1which is a sign that she didn't perceived you as a TOP candidate. The latter is another irony.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a religious married man who has 5kids with his hb7,5 high school sweetheart who never even considered another c0ck....(fairytale alarm ringing, someone?)
No, that's (high school sweethearts) one fully valid scenario IMO but that train has long passed and I never felt that's my calling anyway. The other scenario is the older man - younger woman, that's what I resonate with and intend to bring to life.

.the new car WILL depreciate in value, no matter how good you take care of it, love it ect, after the first ride already ;) Only a extremely small percentage of cars will go UP in value!!
If you take good care of it, as a leader of the relationship and experienced SoSuave member is expected to, then it will go up in value as a vintage car. And let's not even mention the intangibles, all the experiences you have together ... that alone should be priceless.

There are 2 main problems I see guys encounter with the above scenario: 1. they fool themselves into thinking that a Porsche with 200k miles on it and which has been reconditioned after several major crashes, is just as good as a new one, because hey, it's Porsche, right? that's marrying or entering into LTR a former hoe or woman with several failed relationships just because she's hot and she says past is the past, now she's changed.
2. they don't even believe, conceptually, that new Porsches are available for sale because all they see on the street are other brands of cars. that's saying that all women are hoes, all are damaged and so on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps I should clarify; I'm talking about a long term roster, where you might see/ be in touch with 3/4 at the time(like you say) .i also think its takes a man a lifetime to build such a roster. In order to get 5/7 women like this you must 1. Go through many ,many dates(perhaps into the hundreds) and 2. You must have this mindset. If you're looking for a wifey you'll be butthurt about her straying away , and that kills the game/attraction and prevents you from taking initiative back to meet her again AFTER she slept around.

E.g i dated this hb8,5 . Hot blond chick. But, she had a "steady dude for when she hadno bf". Imagine the dude. He be like" aight, Stacy got her self another bf. I'll see her in 3/6 months, as useal ", and he focuses on the next woman in his roster.

If anything I try to focus even less on sex. 1 time per week is more than enough for me.
It doesn't take a lifetime at all...it shouldn't take anymore than 6 months. At the end of the day women are going to fall off because they want something you won't give them and most of these will only last 3-4 months. Your job is to continue going on dates with new women to replace them as they fall off.

Thinking you are going to date 3-4 women and have them stick around for years without exclusivity is a pipe dream that only super rich people, super good looking people or super powerful people can pull off. At least with women that are higher level women. If your standards are a 3 then sure, it might be easy. If you are talking like minimum of 7s then good luck to you, unless you have an elite, in demand trait it's not going to happen.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of modern dating is that no woman will admit they're willing to share a man. Unless he's a certified celebrity or millionaire or something like that. And even then they won't stick around forever.

The art is to never mention other women in manipulating manner, but to yet live such a life where it's clear you are ,let's say, "sought after ".

Just like how being the nice guy can work against you, having the dark traits might be beneficial to you. It's all about the delivery .

Another thing to keep in mind (something I struggled with for a long time aswell) is that if you are a good, but not a top candidate some women will STILL demand "the relationship " from you on HER terms. If you dont budge they'll get angry and ghost, 1which is a sign that she didn't perceived you as a TOP candidate. The latter is another irony.
Well the girl I’m currently seeing says she’s down to share me, but it seems like whenever that has occurred for me the dating pool dries up. It’s a very weird phenomenon

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's (high school sweethearts) one fully valid scenario IMO but that train has long passed and I never felt that's my calling anyway. The other scenario is the older man - younger woman, that's what I resonate with and intend to bring to life.

If you take good care of it, as a leader of the relationship and experienced SoSuave member is expected to, then it will go up in value as a vintage car. And let's not even mention the intangibles, all the experiences you have together ... that alone should be priceless.

There are 2 main problems I see guys encounter with the above scenario: 1. they fool themselves into thinking that a Porsche with 200k miles on it and which has been reconditioned after several major crashes, is just as good as a new one, because hey, it's Porsche, right? that's marrying or entering into LTR a former hoe or woman with several failed relationships just because she's hot and she says past is the past, now she's changed.
2. they don't even believe, conceptually, that new Porsches are available for sale because all they see on the street are other brands of cars. that's saying that all women are hoes, all are damaged and so on.
Isn't #2 What @Gamisch is going through then?

Never known a guy who doesn't want to eventually get "settled" with one women -- even the absolute players and fbois eventually get tired of the whole thing and end up wanting to settle down once they've had their fun and sown as much oats as they want to.

As for the repeated emphasis on the dark triad by him, i think the quality of women that stick around with you acting that way , you're going to end up with a whole lot of emotionally lacking or damaged women and its almost impossible that their messed up emotions won't wreck havoc in your life , eventually.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Never known a guy who doesn't want to eventually get "settled" with one women -- even the absolute players and fbois eventually get tired of the whole thing and end up wanting to settle down once they've had their fun and sown as much oats as they want to.

As for the repeated emphasis on the dark triad by him, i think the quality of women that stick around with you acting that way , you're going to end up with a whole lot of emotionally lacking or damaged women and its almost impossible that their messed up emotions won't wreck havoc in your life , eventually.
This is true... Those dark triad traits, emotionally being unavailable, or treating her like shyte, it's generally the damaged/daddy issues/BPD types who are super attracted to that.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And I'm just pointing out that it's a self limiting belief that when acted upon results in unhappiness and stunted potential.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my current vision on relationships that I had for several decades now. Yes, it's better to not go exclusive but to make women understand that they are competing for your attention, both with your other activities and with other women.
Some will profess they don't like to share, but I always tell them they don't have to, it's voluntarily and with eager participation, or they can find themselves some boring guy they can bind to them, but I have no need to be tied down, whereas they have a need to be tied up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look,imo those dark traits are inherent to taking the redpill.

The belief that one woman is more effected by the "negative sides "of female nature than the next one is ludacris. Thats the common bluepill way of looking at relationships.

Most women ,like most men ,and thus most people are emotionally damaged. Only in the west we truly believe that people are born to be happy butterflies. And even tge western rich kids (especially women) tend to end up depressed.

Cool ,but unfortunately you dont answer my question how you will make this work in reality.

I'd say your theory is better. But also not easy to obtain. I guess most men won't ever experience such a relationship.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool ,but unfortunately you dont answer my question how you will make this work in reality.

I'd say your theory is better. But also not easy to obtain. I guess most men won't ever experience such a relationship.
Firstly I really believe that it's possible, and that alone separates me from probably most guys. My belief comes both from logic (I'm an unique male individual with certain preferences, there must be a female individual out there who matches them and I match theirs. Or like the saying goes, every lid has its pot) and from observation of the world around me (there are plenty precedents, it's not like I'm looking to marry an alien with 2 heads and 5 arms). Secondly, that belief shapes my actions so that it makes it more likely (there are no guarantees) that it will happen. Thirdly, I let synchronicity work its magic, in other words the exact how and when is out of my conscious awareness and control.