Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buffalo, NY is a "bachelor's dream"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buffalo is small. Definitely not mid size. Mid size is a Cleveland or Pittsburgh.

Buffalo is a dump. There are few hot women there. The climate sucks, the job market is pvss poor. The only redeeming quality about Buffalo is that it is close to a very populated area of Canada. Most of the fun is better across the border.
Because Toronto is an even better place for bachelors? :rolleyes:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Coming from a dude who lives a few miles from Hartford that's rich. How are the Whalers doing btw?

Nothing for miles and miles and they can't even support the one team they lucked into.
I do not think 55 miles is a few miles, but older people have problems with addition and subtraction; so I get it. I believe they've been in Carolina since 97. Geography is not your forte either I guess?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do not think 55 miles is a few miles, but older people have problems with addition and subtraction; so I get it. I believe they've been in Carolina since 97. Geography is not your forte either I guess?
Exactly my point...nothing else to do and their team leaves due to lack of support.