"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Buffalo, NY is a "bachelor's dream"?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
Buffalo is small. Definitely not mid size. Mid size is a Cleveland or Pittsburgh.

Buffalo is a dump. There are few hot women there. The climate sucks, the job market is pvss poor. The only redeeming quality about Buffalo is that it is close to a very populated area of Canada. Most of the fun is better across the border.
Because Toronto is an even better place for bachelors? :rolleyes:
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Coming from a dude who lives a few miles from Hartford that's rich. How are the Whalers doing btw?

Nothing for miles and miles and they can't even support the one team they lucked into.
I do not think 55 miles is a few miles, but older people have problems with addition and subtraction; so I get it. I believe they've been in Carolina since 97. Geography is not your forte either I guess?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,102
I do not think 55 miles is a few miles, but older people have problems with addition and subtraction; so I get it. I believe they've been in Carolina since 97. Geography is not your forte either I guess?
Exactly my point...nothing else to do and their team leaves due to lack of support.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top