Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dana White and Kid Rock are now saying they're ready to accept Bud Light again. Looks like the money started to talk. But they can't recover the tarnished reputation.

It is good that Alissa Heinerscheid is no longer part of the company as per her own LinkedIn. Her boss Daniel Blake was also put on a leave of absence.

CEO Brendan Whitworth needs to get fired.

I will not drink any Anheuser-Busch branded beer and my life is going fine without Anheuser-Busch beers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few good end of year articles about Bud Light and the beer industry.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales still down for Bud Light. Bud Light sales are down 30% year over year. Budweiser is down 15%. The consumer is lumping Budweiser together with Bud Light.

Both Budweiser and Bud Light are permanently damaged brands as a result of a woke Bud Light VP of Marketing and a wimp of a CEO of Anheuser-Busch.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No one should be drinking this garbage anyway. It's basically piss water. Whiskey, good quality, single malt is good.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one should be drinking this garbage anyway. It's basically piss water. Whiskey, good quality, single malt is good.
I prefer liquor to beer. Even among beers, there are many superior beers to Budweiser and Bud Light.

Budweiser was the top selling beer in the United States for decades prior to 2001, when Bud Light surpassed it. Either Budweiser or Bud Light was the top selling beer in the USA for over 50 years prior to 2023. That's why this was such a major story.

Budweiser was a beer that I drank prior to 2023. I preferred it to Bud Light when I did drink beer. I have found other beer brands that are superior to Budweiser and I now drink those brands when I drink beer.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trying their best by having Peyton Manning in Bud Lite commercials. If sales were down they should have tried that sooner rather than alienating more customers with the stunt they pulled. Rather support my local microbrews or drink some bourbon anyway.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trying their best by having Peyton Manning in Bud Lite commercials.
I had not seen Peyton Manning's Bud Light ad since I do not watch football. I would sense this ad typically aired during football games.

If sales were down they should have tried that sooner rather than alienating more customers with the stunt they pulled.
It was the combination of woke advertising and former VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid going on that obscure podcast and insulting the Bud Light customer base.

Bud Light had sponsored Pride events for years and no one noticed until Heinerscheid went on that obscure home living podcast and insulted Bud Light's customer base. I think Bud Light's customer base was more pissed about being insulted on a podcast.

Rather support my local microbrews or drink some bourbon anyway.
There are some quality microbrews out there. I like bourbon, whiskey, gin, and other liquors more than beer.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had not seen Peyton Manning's Bud Light ad since I do not watch football. I would sense this ad typically aired during football games.

It was the combination of woke advertising and former VP of Marketing Alissa Heinerscheid going on that obscure podcast and insulting the Bud Light customer base.

Bud Light had sponsored Pride events for years and no one noticed until Heinerscheid went on that obscure home living podcast and insulted Bud Light's customer base. I think Bud Light's customer base was more pissed about being insulted on a podcast.

There are some quality microbrews out there. I like bourbon, whiskey, gin, and other liquors more than beer.
You never want to insult your customers. They are the ones that pay your bills and give you your livelihood. Heinerscheid needs to go back to school and pay better attention. “Go woke, go broke” seems to be a huge lesson corporations need to be aware of.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Go woke, go broke” seems to be a huge lesson corporations need to be aware of.
Anheuser-Busch is learning this lesson all too well right now. CEO Brendan Whitworth has never apologized meaningfully for what happened. He's never taken accountability for things. He never went out and fired Heinerscheid. Heinerscheid and her boss Daniel Blake were both placed on a leave of absence. According to Heinerscheid's LinkedIn page, she departed Anheuser-Busch in October 2023, 6 months after being placed on leave of absence. Daniel Blake's LinkedIn indicates a December 2023 departure date.

Anheuser-Busch cares more about the ESG scores than their paying customers.

MillerCoors, Target, and Disney are also woke AF.

You never want to insult your customers. They are the ones that pay your bills and give you your livelihood.
I agree. Heinerscheid didn't seem to understand this principle.

Heinerscheid needs to go back to school and pay better attention.
Heinerscheid has 2 highly regarded academic degrees. She has a bachelor's degree from Harvard, a top university. She received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business. Wharton is usually ranked as a Top 3 MBA program alongside Harvard and Stanford.

Despite her great academic credentials, her real world business abilities are subpar.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trying their best by having Peyton Manning in Bud Lite commercials. If sales were down they should have tried that sooner rather than alienating more customers with the stunt they pulled. Rather support my local microbrews or drink some bourbon anyway.
Okay that's the last straw. A trans woman is one thing but Peyton Manning??

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find him annoying but a million times better than a fake woman.