"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

!Bubbly Myers girl! keen or just saleswoman

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I'll keep this short. On friday 31st December I returned some shyt looking pants I got for xmas at the Myers store(Retail chain in Oz) Behind the counter was a very petite, cute looking girl of about 18yrs of age. I won't post the whole conversation down. Although we chatted for about 10 minutes and she didn't really want to let me go. Here are some rather "unusual" things she said to me.

*At the start she said "Hey would you like a cookie out of my private stash?" I said yes thanks then she goes "You know, for that cookie of mine you gotta talk to me now!"(big smile on her face now) "

*Offers me a few more of her cookies out of her bag to take home with me.

*Asked me what I'm doing tonight for NYE, told me what she's doing yada yada yada for about 10 minutes

*After I got my change from her she said "Ok you gotta come back now, ya promise?" because I had to go somewhere else, couldn't continue the chat.

Overall she seemed to ask a sh@tload of questions and talked non stop and laughed a few times. I never had the nerve to ask girls out that are working though because always thought it's just friendly customer service. But the ones where I put a "*" next to seem rather odd just for customer service.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top