“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Brutal HeightPill: 6ft4 dude changes his height from 6ft4 to an average 5ft9 and go's from getting a constant 70 matches to 0.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
The YT guy is facially unattractive. He needs height to compensate for mediocre face.
I put 5'8" on my Tinder profile & did great. I have a good face, but poor height.
If you lack height, you need face.
if you lack face, you need height.
This is not groundbreaking.
Water is wet.
Face is always more valuable than height.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
251
Reaction score
238
Okay, so now you have 2 paths in front of you:

1 - Cope, be a loser, never reproduce, end in misery.
2 - Stop whining and start taking action towards your goals daily.

Many successful men are short.
 
Top