Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brother's Craigslist Ad

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother decided to post this joke Craigslist Ad a few days ago and he sent me the link.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/m4w/1169903717.html

I LOLed at first, but when he actually started getting serious replies i howled on the floor.

And here he was teasing me about my "Don Juan Superpowers" :p

Note: 4 replies so far he tells me. 2 fatties, one self admited BPD, and one random who just sent MSN.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Because they think they have perfect ears, duh! Thats fvcking hilarious!

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few more replies so far, most of them IM #'s so i'm guessing it's people who want to joke around about the perfect ears.

a few have been down downright serious though. here's copy past of one of them

"Hi, is your ad real? I'm responding hoping it is because i've really been looking for someone who isn't shallow. I'll get right to the point, My name is Alice, i'm 36, and i just moved to Toronto from *northern ontario hick town* I've got a 14 year old son and i'm not interested in playing games. So here's my number (***) ***-****. Call me if you want to meet up please."

Even worse, she sent pictures (I won't post them out of privacy). She's... large. cute but fat face, and looks a little worn. like, anyone remember Total Recall with Arnie? Remember the Fat Lady suit in Mars Spaceport? She looks like that, except younge. *creepy*

my brother feels bad now(not really). he was expecting everyone to get the joke but these serious offers are horrible.

And the worst part about the whole thing? She didn't send pictures of her ear.