“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Broken up with via text

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,846
Reaction score
3,691
Location
Mile High City, USA
Why are you upset about a situationship?

Either A. you didn't want to be exclusive, which is what she's also doing.

Or B. you DID want to be exclusive but somehow went 9 whole months without defining the relationship.

Having a "hey can we talk" moment in response to her not answering in a timely matter seems like you're WAY too invested in someone you're not committed to.
This 100%.

She gave you time to commit and you didn't. There's really nothing for you to be upset about. She moved on. Some other guy will girlfriend her up.

Live and learn.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top