Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with my GF

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright as in previous threads I mentioned me and my gf really loved each other. But because of her family being orthodox and me being muslim they hate me a lot. Im also turkish and they are greek making matters worst.. Cyprus anyone!??

I am really down about this.. We loved each other a lot and it has ended. When she gets back to school I can talk to her on phone with her friends phones.

We broke up over the phone only place we could talk. She told me her parents told her they would never respect me because I am not Greek. I told her I understood she then went on and told me she loved me and stuff. But in end we agreed if we didn't break up they would come after me more. I also told her that her parents were racists. Also it would ruin her life more.So we ended it.

This has given me some hate towards her family.. She went onto say her parents found the letters i wrote her .. Which hurt my ego even more as they probably mocked her about it.

I really don't know but it is really rare for people to break up when they both still love each other all relationships end because one person lost interest.. But this is a different scenario and it hurts a lot.

I have no idea what to do.. I am gonna start finding other girls and you know wha, thats not a problem . The problem is we had to break up with no say.. Whats worst is I know i can get over her with effort over a long time but sometimes I cling to the way we made each other felt and it hurts really bad.

I think I need time on this one.
In need of advice..

****n racists *****esss

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that really sucks, and I'm sorry to hear that this kind of stuff has to happen. One of my favorite things about America is that, overall, the parents and girls I've dealt with in my life has been much more relaxed and understanding than this.

That said, this girls is living under her parents' thumb, and because of that, I'm sorry to say, I don't think there's anything you can do here.

In many of my early relationships in high school the girl's family played a larger role than they do today. It was simply necessary to include them in the equation. Luckily, as girls get older, they get more independent.

If you want to know how to get over her, it's gonna be advice you probably aren't going to want to take. Cut off all contact with her. By not talking to her you'll cool yourself down quicker than if you keep calling her and telling her how much you love her.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye thanks for the advice.. This is really hurtful situation and really has given me a lot of anger too.

Keep the help coming in

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We got caught first time.. Then we met in secret. Now we got caught again.Just no way to see her anymore. Well to be honest probably no guy can see her anymore.

Her parents are honestly VERY ANTI MUSLIM and the fact is I actually like there daughter and wasn't ****ing her around.

Do yous have any advice on what I can I say to her as in the second shes allowed out and stuff for us to give it another crack!??!?! Because I would murder any guys who with her after this..