Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke no contact after 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you retarded? You've been broken up for months. She has been out there sucking and fvcking new c0cks and you are sitting around playing the victim and internalizing how to get her back in your head. That itself shows you have ZERO self esteem and no standards.

Just the fact that you would take her back after she has been riding the c0ck carousel shows you have zero frame. You cant wait for a chance to kiss the tongue that has been taking loads of cvm. Unreal.

Of course you wont. You're a victimized attention wh0re. Which is why she got smart and left your @ss in the first place.
I'm not gonna allow the kids to meet and whem she calls, I'm gonna ignore all her calls and texts

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna cut all the friendship between the kids. I don't wanna deal with her 3 to 4 times a month at my doorstep picking up my son if we are not together. It's ridiculous. I'd be open to work thinks out with her but otherwise I rather cut off all the ties between us. It's gonna look immature and petty tho.
I probably just ignore all her msgs when she reaches out
Have you asked YOUR son what HE thinks? If he wants to play with her and likes her as a friend? Once again, you are thinking about yourself. If you ask him and he's indifferent or doesn't really care then yes, by all means cut off ties. If you personally can't handle having her come by or seeing her, then just make up whatever excuse to your son.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna allow the kids to meet and whem she calls, I'm gonna ignore all her calls and texts
She isn’t calling or texting you though. She’s ignored you the few times you’ve reached out. Hell, your main does no contact better than you do. I honestly wouldn’t be a d!ck and be all petty about not letting your son hangout with her daughter if he wants to. You don’t have to talk to her when she’s at the door, just a friendly hey or something. You’re wanting to create all this drama and she’s going to see that you haven’t changed one bit. You keep getting in your own way. You could fix this over time but it would take a long time, you acting cordial and not butthurt and just not acting childish. You could start out with simple hellos when she’s at the door, then maybe make small talk after 10 times of this, then ask her if she’d like to come in onetime if your son isn’t ready and she’s there to pick him up.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see how 5 months haven’t helped your feelings die down at all. I dated a girl for a year and a half that I was CRAZY about and after 2 months of no contact I felt myself not feeling about her near as strong as I did. Her mom even reached out to me to tell me she missed me.lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn’t calling or texting you though. She’s ignored you the few times you’ve reached out. Hell, your main does no contact better than you do. I honestly wouldn’t be a d!ck and be all petty about not letting your son hangout with her daughter if he wants to. You don’t have to talk to her when she’s at the door, just a friendly hey or something. You’re wanting to create all this drama and she’s going to see that you haven’t changed one bit. You keep getting in your own way. You could fix this over time but it would take a long time, you acting cordial and not butthurt and just not acting childish. You could start out with simple hellos when she’s at the door, then maybe make small talk after 10 times of this, then ask her if she’d like to come in onetime if your son isn’t ready and she’s there to pick him up.
This sounds good on paper. But she will keep having the power and the decision making. She will feel in the clouds knowing she didn't reach out for 6 months, didn't reply to my birthday msg and now after what I'll presume will be her reaching out soon I'm gonna let her get the kid.
I'm assuming she would respect me a lot more of I stand up for myself and tell her the kids aren't no longer meeting. No point because we ain't together.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty funny that the son is setting an example for the father and not the other way around.

Me thinks the boy is going to tell her to gtfo before you do.
That is hilarious and true.

But this is one of those posters who cherry picks what he wants to respond to, either because he's trolling or just can't handle the truth. Reminds me of that bigdave guy.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And let's face it, if she wanted me back she would have already reached out in these past 5 months. Its not the kids meeting up and her coming to my door that she will melt for me again.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is hilarious and true.

But this is one of those posters who cherry picks what he wants to respond to, either because he's trolling or just can't handle the truth. Reminds me of that bigdave guy.
Not that man... I came here to ask if I should let the kids meet or not to have the best chance to either work things out with her in the future or at least some sort of fwb

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that man... I came here to ask if I should let the kids meet or not to have the best chance to either work things out with her in the future or at least some sort of fwb
And you've got 8 pages of solid feedback. Vaya con dios.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, you're using the kids as a prop. Man, you got one thick skull...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you kill 100% hope of ever getting back with her... you’re going to be stuck in this pathetic loop of thinking. You need to finally slap yourself out of this mindset you have

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont cut it, unless her kid is a bad influence.

This is acting selfish, you make this about you and your ex.
That friendship as nothing to do with your ex.

Dont use this as a reason get in contact woth her but why the **** does your ex txt your boy.

Mods should close this thread it is feeding the neediness and desperation.
Yes. He needs to learn to stop talking about it.

This bullshyt keeps him weak as fvck.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm gonna ignore all her calls and texts
Sure you will

But she will keep having the power and the decision making
Uhm.......what decision making?

And let's face it, if she wanted me back she would have already reached out in these past 5 months
Ya think?

I came here to ask if I should let the kids meet or not to have the best chance to either work things out with her in the future or at least some sort of fwb
Yet you mention the thought of getting back together in nearly all of your posts.......

Once again, you're using the kids as a prop. Man, you got one thick skull...
Yep lol

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do the following and this is final.
When she calls or texts about picking up my kid I'm gonna ignore her. Every 2 to 3 texts she sends ill just reply that me and my son are busy. And will keep saying we are busy. Either she gets it and stops or she actually steps forward and makes a move on me. Maybe asks me to bring my son over and join her for dinner or so.

This way she cant blame me or start pointing out the finger at me that I don't let the kids meet. And I'll regain control and power over the situation which will make me feel better and she will probably feel worse.

Thanks for all the replies.

Glassguy

Reaction score
When she calls or texts about picking up my kid I'm gonna ignore her. Every 2 to 3 texts she sends ill just reply that me and my son are busy. And will keep saying we are busy.
Because you dont have the frame to just block her and actually move on.

Either she gets it and stops or she actually steps forward and makes a move on me. Maybe asks me to bring my son over and join her for dinner or so.
There you go again with your hopeful thinking of her taking you back.
This way she cant blame me or start pointing out the finger at me that I don't let the kids see
She cant blame you if she cant contact you after you block her
And I'll gain control and power over the situation
Look at yourself......you really think you will regain power to this woman who has you acting like a total nutcase after being broken up for months on end? Seriously?

Obviously your kid and her kid can communicate without your help or her help. No idea why you just dont block her and let the kids remain friends and communicate with each other on their own.

Oh yeah I do......because internally you are trying to manipulate the situation into trying to MAKE her like you and respect you again. It wont happen captain.

Every guy in the world has done something beta and stupid before. Thats how we learn. We do something, get a negative response and dont do it again. We do something, get a positive response and we continue doing it as long as the response remains positive.

You on the other hand.......it doesnt matter what you do because she is indifferent. She doesnt care either way about you. That is the part that you totally dont understand yet.

Nothing you will do will make her like you.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is friends with all her exes, I'd say that's indifference. She has me blocked everywhere, didn't say thanks for my birthday msg. Showed up announced to my door 5 months ago, when I opened she said she hates me and despises me.. I don't think that's indifference. But let's see how it rolls.
I don't block women exactly for that reason shows you're affected and not indifferent.

Kids can talk without our intervention thats not the issue here. The issue here was 2 times my son was here in holiday she came to pick him up. So she will want to continue this 2/3 times a month when he moves here next month and also having her daughter sleep over my place.

By the way one time I dropped him off at her place 5 months ago she was hidden on the toilet in the shower. My son later told me she was hidden, she had the clothes on and got of the toilet as soon I left. Still indifference?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind talking about how you are coping Ric but this is very counter productive.

Hope this **** is not too hard on you but from i see its getting worst.

Dont hesitate to pm if you need advise about coping but the ex talk should stop right now.

@Atom Smasher , @billtx49 , @logicallefty This ran its course?

Status
Not open for further replies.