Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke no contact after 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik W

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact means no contact. Sometimes you have to be the one who got away and stay away.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when has no contact been a thing? Someone needs to ban no contact threads from sosuave. It's a pathetic attempt to change women's emotions. No contact has never been a thing when it comes to being a Don Juan. You cannot change a woman's emotions by being contrived.

None of your contrivance will ever work. Not in the next 10 years of no contact, or even in the next million years. Unless Aliens came down and re-wired human females.

The true meaning of no contact is moving on with your life and excelling towards abundance. It is not a technique to desperately win over an old flame.

Who the fvck came up with this lame sh1t? Lol.
I think he completely missed the point of no contact, which is to heal yourself and move on...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when has no contact been a thing? Someone needs to ban no contact threads from sosuave. It's a pathetic attempt to change women's emotions. No contact has never been a thing when it comes to being a Don Juan. You cannot change a woman's emotions by being contrived.

None of your contrivance will ever work. Not in the next 10 years of no contact, or even in the next million years. Unless Aliens came down and re-wired human females.

The true meaning of no contact is moving on with your life and excelling towards abundance. It is not a technique to desperately win over an old flame.

Who the fvck came up with this lame sh1t? Lol.
No contact is good man its the reason for it that sometime is not.

It should always be for one self its the fastest way to move on and also self respect.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time for me to close this chaptwr of my life. She had been gone for 9 months and habenr heard a word from her in 5 months. She hates me and has zero interest. Dumb move to send her a birthday msg a week ago. I'll just let the kids be friends and move on with my life.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time for me to close this chaptwr of my life. She had been gone for 9 months and habenr heard a word from her in 5 months. She hates me and has zero interest. Dumb move to send her a birthday msg a week ago. I'll just let the kids be friends and move on with my life.
Food for tought
If she hated you she would react to some stuff you did.

She is indifferent and you know what that means?

Try and stop feeding that feeling of sadness and desperation.
You need to start working on self control by keeping yourself from researching and posting about this.

This is not helping yourself, because it has the effect of bringing her back every time you do it. Also has the effect of making you invest more and more in trying to get her back and in return it makes letting go harder.
The more you invest time and energy in something the harder it is to quit or let go of it.

Last edited:

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi op. I find in your situation the best thing you could of done when you were playing this no contact game was not play it. When you break up and you have ****ed up I find Corey Wayne’s advice the best. We all no how much u love her.
And how much u want her but the pushing etc was so bad that you can apologise and not loose frame, so you should of told tell her the truth. No games no bull****. When she broke up with you. You should of told her
your truly sorry and you love her and you’ll do anything to make it right. That it will never happen again and you want to make it work and make it right And breaking up is not what u want .
If she tells you NO
You tell her that your disappointed and if she ever changes her mind to contact you. But you don’t think it’s a good idea your children have play dates as you still have feelings for her

then u get on with your life. You have left the door open. You have been honest. Your not strong enough to play games and sometimes it’s best to be honest and it’s easier to move on and heal. you then walk away and never look back ever. You’ve been a man you’ve been a adult and you’ve been honest. End of. Ball is in her court. You can even do this now if you want. One day she may contact you one day she may not. If she’s ever reaches out u tell her you’d really like to see her. If she says no u say well gotta run give me a shout if you change your mind. Then walk again

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess now I just keep moving forward, work, gym, etc and be a good father for my kid when he is here. Reaching out to my ex is not an option no more especially after the birthday text and email which I got no reply. I guess enough is enough. No woman in this world should be worth of so much trouble and humiliation.

I have talked to friends, family, etc I will let my ex pick up my son or have her daughter come to my place for night overs if my ex reached out which she most likely will. I'll just be 'invisible' in the background, quiet and let her do as she pleases. Only reply to her msgs short and straight to the point about the kids. If the kids interactions will make her come closer to me, great, if not, so be it.
Two things:

1) I “GUESS” enough is enough means that you don’t really believe yet that enough is enough. You will believe it, but you don’t yet. You’re still leaving an opening for more pain.

2) I’ll ask this again: How on earth is it appropriate for a boy and a girl to have “nightovers”? Did you say they are about 11 years old? I can’t fathom encouraging a mixed-gender friendship at that age. He should be hanging out around other boys, not some girl friend from his childhood. I fear you may well be using this relationship (possibly unknowingly) to keep a glimmer of hope alive between you and your ex.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.
Yesterday my ex's daughter called my son a few times he didn't pick up. So in the evening my ex texted my son "honey, is everything alright?" she probably thought I had told my son to cut contact with them because my ex didn't reply to my birthday msg.

I'm certainly now she is gonna reach out to me soon to ask permission to pick up my kid when he moves here for play dates with her daughter.

I'm very inclined now to totally ignore her msgs and if she insists just tell her something along the lines.

"I wanted to be together with you and the kids but you didn't want to. I'm not interest too keep this connection between the kids as we are not together anymore. But I wish you all the best for you and your daughter"

She hasn't reached out in 5 months now, hasn't replied to my birthday text. I don't want her to think that she now can't just come to pick up my son and its all good. No way. Maybe not letting the kids meet ill be burning all the bridges with her an kill the very last piece of hope to get back together. But I think it's the right think to do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.
Yesterday my ex's daughter called my son a few times he didn't pick up. So in the evening my ex texted my son "honey, is everything alright?" she probably thought I had told my son to cut contact with them because my ex didn't reply to my birthday msg.

I'm certainly now she is gonna reach out to me soon to ask permission to pick up my kid when he moves here for play dates with her daughter.

I'm very inclined now to totally ignore her msgs and if she insists just tell her something along the lines.

"I wanted to be together with you and the kids but you didn't want to. I'm not interest too keep this connection between the kids as we are not together anymore. But I wish you all the best for you and your daughter"

She hasn't reached out in 5 months now, hasn't replied to my birthday text. I don't want her to think that she now can't just come to pick up my son and its all good. No way. Maybe not letting the kids meet ill be burning all the bridges with her an kill the very last piece of hope to get back together. But I think it's the right think to do.
Still to much effort and thinking about this, this is not healing.

Block her number and be done with it.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Dude you arent picking up what everyone here has been laying down.

You refuse to take the advice of just ignoring and blocking her and you are quite honestly acting like a deranged stalker.

I dont think anyone here can help you anymore, nor does anyone care about your beta updates. You refuse to take action so you are stuck in a mess that frankly, you dont care to get yourself out of because in your fragile mind you are trying to figure out a way to manipulate her into coming back. You are doing nothing but using your kids as an excuse to hopefully keep contact with her open. Not only is that childish and weird, but it shows how weak your frame is and how beta you really are acting.

It takes one second to block someone's number. You refuse to do it. I think you are on the wrong forum for what you're looking for.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna block her, but I think I'm not gonna reply more to her msgs when she reaches out and not let the kids meet no more. She hasn't texted my son in 2 months but she did yesterday

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Don't ever use your kids as a bargaining chip. They are innocent and have nothing to do with it. If her daughter and your son truly like each other and are friends, let them be friends, even though your situation with your ex may be different. Always put them first and your feelings second. I see this happening all the time in divorces/breakups. It's even pathetic to see ex's fight over the custody of a damn cat.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna block her, but I think I'm not gonna reply more to her msgs when she reaches out and not let the kids meet no more. She hasn't texted my son in 2 months but she did yesterday
Why don't you ask some female friends what they would do? They will resolve it for you

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever use your kids as a bargaining chip. They are innocent and have nothing to do with it. If her daughter and your son truly like each other and are friends, let them be friends, even though your situation with your ex may be different. Always put them first and your feelings second. I see this happening all the time in divorces/breakups. It's even pathetic to see ex's fight over the custody of a damn cat.
I think I'm gonna cut all the friendship between the kids. I don't wanna deal with her 3 to 4 times a month at my doorstep picking up my son if we are not together. It's ridiculous. I'd be open to work thinks out with her but otherwise I rather cut off all the ties between us. It's gonna look immature and petty tho.
I probably just ignore all her msgs when she reaches out

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna cut all the friendship between the kids. I don't wanna deal with her 3 to 4 times a month at my doorstep picking up my son if we are not together. It's ridiculous. I'd be open to work thinks out with her but otherwise I rather cut off all the ties between us. It's gonna look immature and petty tho.
I probably just ignore all her msgs when she reaches out
Dont cut it, unless her kid is a bad influence.

This is acting selfish, you make this about you and your ex.
That friendship as nothing to do with your ex.

Dont use this as a reason get in contact woth her but why the **** does your ex txt your boy.

Mods should close this thread it is feeding the neediness and desperation.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont cut it, unless her kid is a bad influence.

This is acting selfish, you make this about you and your ex.
That friendship as nothing to do with your ex.

Dont use this as a reason get in contact woth her but why the **** does your ex txt your boy.

Mods should close this thread it is feeding the neediness and desperation.
I don't mind the kids to keep playing game a online and call etc but I don't want to have her no more at my door every week and have to deal with her if we aren't together

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'd be open to work thinks out with her but otherwise I rather cut off all the ties between us. It's gonna look immature and petty tho.
Are you retarded? You've been broken up for months. She has been out there sucking and fvcking new c0cks and you are sitting around playing the victim and internalizing how to get her back in your head. That itself shows you have ZERO self esteem and no standards.

Just the fact that you would take her back after she has been riding the c0ck carousel shows you have zero frame. You cant wait for a chance to kiss the tongue that has been taking loads of cvm. Unreal.

I'm not gonna block her
Of course you wont. You're a victimized attention wh0re. Which is why she got smart and left your @ss in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.