Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke no contact after 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For reference my stripey in under the thread "current situation".

Yesterday I sent my ex gf a birthday msg to her phone. I think a quite good chance she had me blocked. So I asked her best friend to pass her msg to her. A her friend read it but didn't reply.
Here is the msg:

Happy birthday! I hope you had a good day and everything is good with you and your daughter. I was wrong the way I treated you, I see it now. I just want you to know I don't hold any resentment for the past. Take good care of yourself and your daughter.

She didn't reply.
Im assuming even if I was blocked, there's a 100% change her friend gave her the msg?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For reference my stripey in under the thread "current situation".

Yesterday I sent my ex gf a birthday msg to her phone. I think a quite good chance she had me blocked. So I asked her best friend to pass her msg to her. A her friend read it but didn't reply.
Here is the msg:

Happy birthday! I hope you had a good day and everything is good with you and your daughter. I was wrong the way I treated you, I see it now. I just want you to know I don't hold any resentment for the past. Take good care of yourself and your daughter.

She didn't reply.
Im assuming even if I was blocked, there's a 100% change her friend gave her the msg?
my ex's birthday is next week.
Watch me keep no contact for my sanity.

Not contacting them doesn't mean that I'm not still getting insomnia and delusions that I'm seeing them drive near my workplace still.

Moving on.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex's birthday is next week.
Watch me keep no contact for my sanity.

Not contacting them doesn't mean that I'm not still getting insomnia and delusions that I'm seeing them drive near my workplace still.

Moving on.
I can't even remember any of my exes birthdays..

OP, I hope you learned your lesson.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really bad man..cant believe she didn't reply

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky not to have a restraining order on your hands soon and now you've also lowered yourself and destroyed all the progress you did with staying no contact in the process, despite all of us telling you not to break NC. If she blocks you or doesn't respond, do you think that's a sign that you can go through her friends?! This is the ultimate sign of complete meltdown desperation.

Her friend certainly told her about your message and now they have a laugh at how pathetically desperate you are unfortunately and strategize how to keep you away by any means necessary.

You think that by being nice and showing remorse, she will magically start to see what a good person you are, but in reality she's repulsed by you and you most probably ruined her special day by reminding her about your existence.

You have some SERIOUS work to do on yourself and i mean inner work, not job, cars or whatever superficial. Your mind and mindset is totally damaging you and ultimately your son. I don't say this to be mean but enough is enough, you're a man. Take responsibility and WAKE UP.
Use therapy if you need, it could be beneficial.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lucky not to have a restraining order on your hands soon and now you've also lowered yourself and destroyed all the progress you did with staying no contact in the process, despite all of us telling you not to break NC. If she blocks you or doesn't respond, do you think that's a sign that you can go through her friends?! This is the ultimate sign of complete meltdown desperation.

Her friend certainly told her about your message and now they have a laugh at how pathetically desperate you are unfortunately and strategize how to keep you away by any means necessary.

You think that by being nice and showing remorse, she will magically start to see what a good person you are, but in reality she's repulsed by you and you most probably ruined her special day by reminding her about your existence.

You have some SERIOUS work to do on yourself and i mean inner work, not job, cars or whatever superficial. Your mind and mindset is totally damaging you and ultimately your son. I don't say this to be mean but enough is enough, you're a man. Take responsibility and WAKE UP.
Use therapy if you need, it could be beneficial.
Won't be texting her no more man.. Was my last attempt at trying to have things on good terms with her. I'm done seriously.
Wanted to wish her happy birthday and tell her I hold no resentment for thr past

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friend probably showed her the msg

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’d have left it as “happy birthday” and nothing more you would have been ok. That other stuff you talk about in person, not over text. And when in person you don’t bring it up, you let her bring it up. Then when you explain yourself keep it short, don’t go into some long deep explanation.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’d have left it as “happy birthday” and nothing more you would have been ok. That other stuff you talk about in person, not over text. And when in person you don’t bring it up, you let her bring it up. Then when you explain yourself keep it short, don’t go into some long deep explanation.
Letting her know that I don't hold any resentment is not a deep explanation. Or that I know I did her wrong. Sure I could left it out but it's nothing much.

She is just done over all and that's why I she doesn't care

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting her know that I don't hold any resentment is not a deep explanation. Or that I know I did her wrong. Sure I could left it out but it's nothing much.

She is just done over all and that's why I she doesn't care
You would have conveyed ALL of that with just a simple “happy birthday”. You don’t want to have that conversation over text because it’s not genuine. You want to get her to see you in person.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have conveyed ALL of that with just a simple “happy birthday”. You don’t want to have that conversation over text because it’s not genuine. You want to get her to see you in person.
Well she is gonna come around in August anyways when my son moves here. Nothing to worry. She is probably dating now too that's why she doesn't care to reply. Not gonna say anything more just wait.

That's my story https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/current-situation.264765/

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna say anything more just wait.
perhaps watch a few rom coms, in this thumb sucking time slot.

Oh god she is going to destroy you OP , ...........and it will be all your fault.

Commandment number : its the mans fault , what women do is what they do

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully this gives you incentive to move on completely. Everyone and their mother knows that sending a happy birthday text to an ex (especially one who dumped you) is absolutely ridiculous and pathetic. It really is pretty simply in regards to what to do when your dumped: agree with the breakup, stated you enjoyed your time with her and leave it at that FOREVER. Continue living your life, your only on this planet for x amount of time. Stuff like this makes reiterates my opinion that females RUN society. Because of sad **** like this. You honestly make all of us look bad.. maybe that’s a stretch and too harsh but there’s some truth to it, especially in 2020,but the thought crossed my mind. Just move on and live life.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don’t you live near your son? He needs you more than anyone. Or better question, why did you allow the mother to take him away?

Status
Not open for further replies.