"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

bro code!!!

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
I and my friend both like a girl . We went out together for a few times ( my friend , the girl , her friend and I ) . We approach the girl in different ways . He showed himself as a needy and clingy man , lavished her with gifts , hope to have a chance with her . I approached the girl in a different way , we just talk and laugh , enjoy the time together . My friend he's tried to set a date with her multiple times but she just refused , and found it annoying . And yes , the girl and i went on a date and it went really well . The thing is my friend he doesn't know about the story . Im now feeling kind of guilty because he likes the girl first , and i knew the girl thanked to him . After the 1st date , i went no contact with her . I don't really know what to do in this situation .
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
He already lost that girl, you might as well bang her or keep her to yourslef. Talk to him. Point out his mistakes. Give him the red pill Be his wingman. Get him new girls
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Does your friend give gifts and stuff to every girl he talks to? If he does then I'd still bang her, but if he did all that cuz he was hopelessly head over heels about her, then I'd probably just move on. I'd definitely talk to him about it tho if we were that close of friends
 

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Does your friend give gifts and stuff to every girl he talks to? If he does then I'd still bang her, but if he did all that cuz he was hopelessly head over heels about her, then I'd probably just move on. I'd definitely talk to him about it tho if we were that close of friends
I talked to the girl today about the situation . She said she just felt tired and didn't wanna think about this . I like her but still wanna see what kind of person she really is . My friend can be taken advantage
 
Top