"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Britney Spears said it best many years ago - men still dont pay attention

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Just was at the gym and heard this song come on and had to laugh because it basically perfectly describes 80% of the posts about women guys are dealing with on here...guys read the lyrics and internalize them. This is the honest truth with 95% of women and their dealings with men.

"I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me

Oh baby, baby
Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me"

 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Many songs particularly from that era that make your skin crawl but were totally lapped up by girls of that era. I'll never forget as a kid seeing the girls in my neighborhood loving every rap song about rape(Eminem), pimping, and being a ho lol
The sad part is many of them were telling the truth
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
And we see what happened to Brittney Spears.......

The wall comes for every woman, play the game but just know when to stop. Most women don’t.
She still looks good to me...I'd fvck the life out of her. I mean lets be honest...what percentage of guys have banged women hotter than what Britney Spears looks like now? 15% maybe?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
britney is old ugly single mum living with cats. LIFE GOT HER
It's not her fault. Someone put her up to it. Same with Melissa Milano, Miley Cyrus, etc etc.

 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She still looks good to me...I'd fvck the life out of her. I mean lets be honest...what percentage of guys have banged women hotter than what Britney Spears looks like now? 15% maybe?
I haven’t seen her lately. I can’t pic her without her bald head haha
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Many songs particularly from that era that make your skin crawl but were totally lapped up by girls of that era. I'll never forget as a kid seeing the girls in my neighborhood loving every rap song about rape(Eminem), pimping, and being a ho lol
So was it supposed to be entertainment or conditioning? And who was the one supposed to be conditioned actually? Women or men? There is a high level of cognitive dissonance from women on this subject. Also a great level of underhandedness, mealy mouthed, wishy washy nonsense. I think it of like a slight of hand type of trick.

I subconsciously love the bad boy but say that I want the guy who takes care of me, is good to me, is nice to me when all they really want is their face shoved in the pillow and pounded till daylight. Will Chad be there in the morning to take care of them, take care of any offspring?

The small amount of conscious, logic that they have tells them no way on Chad but the subconscious takes over and says who gives a f*ck, until the rent is due, the kids need shoes, hey the refrigerator is empty. Then logic kicks in, the survival mechanism and she phones good old beta bucks boy, all the while the cream pie still dripping from her and invites old beta out for lunch and tells him how she dreams of a good guy like him.

Stupid f*ck that he is, he perks up, thinks this is his chance, his ticket to the "love" of his life and pays up for lunch. She throws him the occasional bone to keep him hanging, again, all the while still banging good old Chad or thinking about it every single day. Once she's got him in marriage with a couple of kids, his balls reside in her purse.

And this is where the conditioning kicks in for the guy. He over looks the bad behaviors, the red flags and thinks, I can fix this. She's not really like this. Once we're together, we'll get this all settled. The Chads, they internalize Eminen and think, hound dog is gonna eat that p*ssy. Most buys are beta bucks. The biggest thing that Chads have over betas? Mindset, mindset.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I would have banged her with pleasure when she made that song with Will I am in 2013.

Not sure how she looks like now.

Anyway amazing how no matter how the truth is openly said, no one believes it...b1tch tells you the trick but dudes listen at bruno mars instead.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I don’t know what to do
The wall is toooooxic...
I get no more free drinks
Because the wall is toxic...
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Hahahahaha

Edit: Hey lefty, you made this up or is there such a lyric?
I made it up. If I hadn’t been driving it would have been longer.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So was it supposed to be entertainment or conditioning? And who was the one supposed to be conditioned actually? Women or men? There is a high level of cognitive dissonance from women on this subject. Also a great level of underhandedness, mealy mouthed, wishy washy nonsense. I think it of like a slight of hand type of trick.

I subconsciously love the bad boy but say that I want the guy who takes care of me, is good to me, is nice to me when all they really want is their face shoved in the pillow and pounded till daylight. Will Chad be there in the morning to take care of them, take care of any offspring?

The small amount of conscious, logic that they have tells them no way on Chad but the subconscious takes over and says who gives a f*ck, until the rent is due, the kids need shoes, hey the refrigerator is empty. Then logic kicks in, the survival mechanism and she phones good old beta bucks boy, all the while the cream pie still dripping from her and invites old beta out for lunch and tells him how she dreams of a good guy like him.

Stupid f*ck that he is, he perks up, thinks this is his chance, his ticket to the "love" of his life and pays up for lunch. She throws him the occasional bone to keep him hanging, again, all the while still banging good old Chad or thinking about it every single day. Once she's got him in marriage with a couple of kids, his balls reside in her purse.

And this is where the conditioning kicks in for the guy. He over looks the bad behaviors, the red flags and thinks, I can fix this. She's not really like this. Once we're together, we'll get this all settled. The Chads, they internalize Eminen and think, hound dog is gonna eat that p*ssy. Most buys are beta bucks. The biggest thing that Chads have over betas? Mindset, mindset.
Doesn't always happen or have to happen like that. Some dudes who've been Jonesin' so long without female companionship fall into those cracks. Need to proceed in life with your eyes open. When a dude makes a mistake, man up and work to fix it.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I liked her in the moment between pic2 and pic3, the last one looks like a street walker on meth.
Picture 3 was taken somewhere around the time she's 36 or currently 37.

Whilst most male actors/singers starts to look manly and real attractive to women is when they start hitting 40.

The irony.

Enjoy ur life guys, don't be tied down early with lovey dovey shiet.

By all means spread ur seed and let some willing beta bux raise ur spawn.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Do a Google image search for “Britney Spears upskirt”. I’ve seen a lot of doctored pictures and I think these babies are real. :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top