Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

British and N.American Girls

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What differences do you guys spot between British and N.American girls when you're trying to PU?

My bro just got back from his gap year in Canada and the girls ****in' loved him. More than that, when he went he was apprehensive about the whole trip cos he was overweight and shot of confidence but throughout the course of the year he sort of became the leader of a group of friends. By the end he was the guy all the other guys looked up to and (as a partial consequence I guess) the guy all the girls wanted. Now he has pretty hot international figure-skating girlfriend. Jammy ****er.

The main point is, he told me it was so much easier to talk to girls in N.America cos they already give you a shot, especially if you're different. Also, in general, direct game (actual interactions with the girl herself that help her form an opinion about you) seemed to carry more weight than indirect game (what status you hold in your social circle, what others say about you, whether other girls like you etc).

Certainly my experience of girls at Uni is your indirect game is v.important if you want to get the hottest girls, especially in the first year when for the most part people are in halls (americans call them dorms).

What do you lot think?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m from Germany and I gotta say hooking up with a hot chick here is next to impossible. You either have to be rich or be a rockstar otherwise they won´t give you a chance.
Girls in N. America are way easier to talk to. It seems that it´s the easiest thing in the world.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't I answer this question for someone a while back? Hmm hold on let me go check, then I'll post the edit here lol.

LOL ChrisZ It was you who I said this too...

Well the reason you were popular in America is because you were from another country. American women love people with accents, from different countries, unique cultural things etc. It just is a alpha thing sorta... women are curious they don't want the american men who do the same thing...

Going back to Germany you were just the same as every other guy there. If I went to Germany I could say anything stupid and the women would love me, because I was a tourist who had confidence.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So to follow up, its not that American or Canadian women are easier... its the simple fact that among everyone you are strictly unique. It could eb considered "Perfect Peacocking" in that its somethign natural to you, its different, makes you stand out, but because you've always done that you're completely natural in what you're doing.

For me, I went to Brazil for a few weeks and I just asked a question of where somethign was from a cute girl and she'd go with me, and it was easy lays lol. Again because I was unique among a lot of the same.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bussey said:
Didn't I answer this question for someone a while back? Hmm hold on let me go check, then I'll post the edit here lol.

LOL ChrisZ It was you who I said this too...

Well the reason you were popular in America is because you were from another country. American women love people with accents, from different countries, unique cultural things etc. It just is a alpha thing sorta... women are curious they don't want the american men who do the same thing...

Going back to Germany you were just the same as every other guy there. If I went to Germany I could say anything stupid and the women would love me, because I was a tourist who had confidence.
Well, I also was approached by chicks that didn´t know I was foreign. They didn´t even know me and were yelling "Oh, you´re so hot!" lol. It´s just that American chicks are more outgoing.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, or you could have had a rep as the 'Foreign Guy' hahaha. Then that would have been reason enough without knowing you. ;)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bussey said:
Lol, or you could have had a rep as the 'Foreign Guy' hahaha. Then that would have been reason enough without knowing you. ;)
I´m the Germanator...:rockon:

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think also the accent really helps. If you speak the Queen's English like Prince Will, apparently american chicks go wild for it. My mate who went told me it was like being able to pull two leagues above you. (i.e. if you're a 7 you can pull an HB9)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B*tches at my school think the nerdy little German kid is "hot" because he's German. He makes no sense when he talks but they say it's HOT.

Poor kid.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
British and N.American Girls

they both suck.
in saying that, he was different. americans are a very provincial lot. they think a british accent is exotic. plus, british guys are not scary. they are like americans, but with a crappy accent.

the problem for british guys is that they are screwing it up for themselves in the places where the girls really are amazing looking. the most annoying british tradition (and there are many of them) is the notorious "stag party". this is where a group of drunk british "lads" go to a relatively poor place with massive quantities of very alluring girls (tallinn, riga, vilnius, and pretty soon kiev are hot destinations for the circuit) and make stupid fools of themselves. they whistle at every pretty girl who walks by in a short skirt and super high heels, one of them always seems dressed up as spiderman or a cow, and they are walking targets for the russian mafia to scam. ryanair and (sl)easy jet thank you.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
one of them always seems dressed up as spiderman or a cow
WTF? I never understood the Brits, and I'm from the most British city in Canada.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
WTF? I never understood the Brits, and I'm from the most British city in Canada.
What's the most British city in Canada?

Sparky, if you go and have a stag night out and act like a bunch of neanderthals then it'll turn women off wherever you are. Fortunately, I have a proper British accent and a fair degree of class and style. Both should get me more tail than I know what to do with when I visit.:rockon: