Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing a girl to your city and staying at a hotel

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking to this Ukrainian hottie that lives in the same country but 4 hrs drive away, we're talking about me bringing her over to my city for a nice time and potentially getting a hotel room together for a night together. I mentioned my place but she says in her culture it's very indecent for a woman to stay at another man's place. Anyone here done this with a girl you haven't met before?

M

member160292

If a chick is willing to drive over an hour, she’s going to bang you regardless. Saying and planning out the place to do it at ruined her imagination. some things are better left unsaid/unplanned

I wouldn’t book anything, if she is DTF she will go to your place

(Flake or scam is my take)

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is willing to drive over an hour, she’s going to bang you regardless. Saying and planning out the place to do it at ruined her imagination. some things are better left unsaid/unplanned

I wouldn’t book anything, if she is DTF she will go to your place

(Flake or scam is my take)
Good point

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we're talking about me bringing her over to my city
but she says in her culture it's very indecent for a woman to stay at another man's place.
It's not indecent for a man she barely knows to fly her out at his expense but it is indecent for her to give him anything in return? How convenient.

I agree with Chowdah not to book anything until she arrives. If she doesn't want to have sex she can pay for her own hotel and return trip.

But if she's DTF then you do it wherever she wants. (Unless she demands a 5 star resort or something)

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a scam or possibly something worse. No offense, but women don't travel 4 hours for some guy they've been chatting with on the internet and have not actually met or dated.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking to this Ukrainian hottie that lives in the same country but 4 hrs drive away, we're talking about me bringing her over to my city for a nice time and potentially getting a hotel room together for a night together. I mentioned my place but she says in her culture it's very indecent for a woman to stay at another man's place.
If it is indecent to spend a night with a man at his place, it should be indecent to spend a night with a man at a hotel.

I don't buy it.

Reaction score
Lol maybe try to do it in the car and then if it doesn’t work or she feels weird then go and book a hotel. Hotels are suppose to be spotaneous or if you are seeing a chick and have slept together and want to go on a trip and then you book a hotel. Otherwise, booking a hotel and not getting some is risky.

My suggestion is don’t book anything, see if anything happens in the car and then if it goes further then book a hotel, that way you will also look like a gentleman

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is indecent to spend a night with a man at his place, it should be indecent to spend a night with a man at a hotel.

I don't buy it.
Lol maybe try to do it in the car and then if it doesn’t work or she feels weird then go and book a hotel. Hotels are suppose to be spotaneous or if you are seeing a chick and have slept together and want to go on a trip and then you book a hotel. Otherwise, booking a hotel and not getting some is risky.

My suggestion is don’t book anything, see if anything happens in the car and then if it goes further then book a hotel, that way you will also look like a gentleman
This dude is probably talking to some bot profile on a dating site or one of those fake profiles looking to get you to sign up for chatting services, etc. Women don't entertain the idea of potentially meeting up with some random guy they meet off the internet that lives 4 hours away. The only exceptions to this are if you are a celebrity, extremely wealthy or incredibly attractive.....I doubt either of these categories apply to him. I can't even believe that this is a thread and at his age, 37, he should know better.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009

If this is not a troll post/thread, at your age you really should know better. Women don't travel for 4 hours for some random guy she has been chatting with over the internet that they have NEVER met or interacted with in person. Unless you are a celebrity (athlete, singer, etc.) or flaunting incredible wealth, there is no reason for a woman to be going so far out of her way. If this is legitimate, this woman is so desperate that I'd be steering well clear of her, though I don't even think this is really what's going on.

Also this "ukranian hottie" just adds to this, chances are this is an attempt to get money or something out of you, best case scenario is you are just being strung along for something stupid like signing up for a chatting app or whatever.

You should know better, I'm not saying this to make fun of you but this is cringey.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would not book anything until she is on her way. Can usually find good deals day of. Saves you from paying for an unused room.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009
You should know better, I'm not saying this to make fun of you but this is cringey.
No of course, thanks for your input. I'm not sure what about this is cringy, but now she's changing her mind and says that she would feel unsafe travelling across the country to meet a stranger and would prefer if I travel to meet her there for the first time. I don't have time to do that next weekend (and I'm flying out for holidays after), so whatever

Reaction score
No of course, thanks for your input. I'm not sure what about this is cringy, but now she's changing her mind and says that she would feel unsafe travelling across the country to meet a stranger and would prefer if I travel to meet her there for the first time. I don't have time to do that next weekend (and I'm flying out for holidays after), so whatever
The problem is that you should never believe them until you see them. Woman fantasize more than men, and then they change their minds. Never book a place with a stranger without meeting them and going with the flow. I told you try it in the car and see if it escalates and then you suggest it, otherwise, based on the stupid true crime shows these girls watch they are scared ****less about what a stranger may do to them.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a plan B for what you'll do in her city if she continues to flake.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke here's the thing ( NOTE FOR SELF).

Your house should be " the hotel". For her its nothing more than driving to unknown place, and then it's a question how UNcomfortable it will be (her negative experiences).

A hotel offers you a room with four walls. There is nothing there you cant have at home. And that's my whole damn point.

Your house should be as, if not more comfortable than a 5 star hotel. This is deep game. You should be ready at anytime to invite any woman, and you ARE because you are so attractive, that it wouldn't be the first time you meet a woman and take her home outta nowhere.

When she suggest hotel vs your house, you should be so confident you easily convince her your house is a WAY better option than any hotel in the city.

That would mean; you have a special " female department " ready in your house . I am talking tampons, shampoo, new toothbrushes, clean fresh towels , even socks and some sort of form of pyjama. You are ALWAYS ready to take a woman home,and you KNOW what it means to have a (high value) woman in your house ,and what she needs.

Your house , how you live ,your style, and the way you invite a woman might tell more then a million words can say; sometimes a man has a house where you can TELL there hasn't been a woman in years...