Brief Online 5am FR. hb9?

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I am pretty bored so I just felt like practicing a little conversation skills. This girl is my friend on myspace, but I dont even know her. Here goes:

me too!! Zzzzzz

good luck!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 3, 2006 5:26 AM

fight week huh? does that have anything to do with the fights at *********? I have been thinking about entering...

sounds like you're doing pretty well.

I'm going to bed. Keep in touch.

:D

Date: May 3, 2006 3:21 AM

im working on fight week in june, and some thigns in *********....i help with alot of corporate sponsorships aswell.....ppl i work with did *********, umm, jus a little of this and that.

Date: May 3, 2006 5:13 AM

wow. thats one of the more interesting jobs I have heard of recently. how did you get into that? booked anything worth mentioning lately?

Date: May 3, 2006 3:09 AM

job...kinda- im a graphic designer and i do alot of ent. managment...from booking shows, talents, venues, i put all that stuff together.

Date: May 3, 2006 5:07 AM

haha drinking on a tuesday night.... do you not have a job or class or anything? :)

Date: May 3, 2006 3:04 AM

ummm....i actually went to sleep a lil tipsy around 11...i dont know how or why i woke up- but i coudlnt sleep!! NOO idea whats wrong, just, hell i dunno!

Date: May 3, 2006 4:58 AM

so what are you doing up so late? thats not normal...

Date: May 3, 2006 2:57 AM

hahah, yep!! lol!! Good luck!!

Date: May 3, 2006 4:49 AM

lol who would read it? The guy who is writing a research paper, a analysis paper, an essay entirely in Japanese, and calculating why a solid sphere moves more quickly down an incline than a hollow one? :)

exam week... oof. lol

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: May 3, 2006 2:19 AM

- c a n ' t s l e e p -

I know this is a boring bulletin but i just cant sleep!! Who's gonna read it anyways! Night ya'll.....

This is kind of "blah" but whatever. It's always good to make connections to people with influence. what do you guys think?

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you could be in the friend zone...meet her man, and then you can actually apply things like C&F, neg hits, kino etc.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the lack of any "?" in any of her responses? Low interest level from her it seems. When I was doing the online thing, I'd get bored and move on from these types.

If she won't ask you anything about yourself, you might be able to trick her into it. A comment like "You look like some actress in that one picture, but I can't remember who." She'll be wondering which picture and who she looks like, and will have to start asking you questions for a change.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are falling into friendship zone there, becareful buddy.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking online does not constitute a field report.