"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Brief night out on the town by myself, need some feedback

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This evening I decided to go hit the nightlife out here in my city by myself, first time going solo in quite a while. On my drive there I was just telling myself to go in with no expectations and just use this as a warmup/feeler to get comfortable with this type of environment again instead of pressuring myself to approach a certain number of women.

Anyway, I have a particular place that I like to go to that is primarily outside, I feel less claustrophobic in that type of environment so I tend to prefer that. When I walk in I intentionally make a habit of walking really slow and just casually looking around, this sounds dumb but it's just kind of a reminder to myself to appear relaxed, as I tend to be a bit anxious to a degree. I noticed a ton of women staring at me, which I know isn't a bad thing, so it was a confidence booster but kind of made me feel a bit self conscious. I make my way outside and within 30 seconds I see this latina, around late 30s to early 40s, in a tight white dress that displayed her amazing ass and hips. I grabbed a soda and was briefly composing myself to approach but due to my hesitation I missed that opportunity, as the woman and the friend she was with went to the dance floor. I grabbed a seat just to enjoy the music and regather myself.

I was there for about an hour and just hung out by myself at different parts of the venue, again just getting reacquainted with going solo again. Later on I was sitting down on a bench and the woman in her white dress and her friend weren't standing all that far from me and I was gathering up the energy needed to approach. I was literally about to approach when they both turned to look and stare at me lol. It really caught me off guard and I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or if it was because I might have unwittingly been staring and it came off as creepy. Since I wasn't sure and this was the first time getting back into solo game for quite a while I figured it was a better call to just let it go and not approach.

I ended up leaving not that long after but congratulated myself for getting back into this. I'm also planning on doing this on a regular basis, as I feel seeing opportunities such as this will greatly help me.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This evening I decided to go hit the nightlife out here in my city by myself, first time going solo in quite a while. On my drive there I was just telling myself to go in with no expectations and just use this as a warmup/feeler to get comfortable with this type of environment again instead of pressuring myself to approach a certain number of women.

Anyway, I have a particular place that I like to go to that is primarily outside, I feel less claustrophobic in that type of environment so I tend to prefer that. When I walk in I intentionally make a habit of walking really slow and just casually looking around, this sounds dumb but it's just kind of a reminder to myself to appear relaxed, as I tend to be a bit anxious to a degree. I noticed a ton of women staring at me, which I know isn't a bad thing, so it was a confidence booster but kind of made me feel a bit self conscious. I make my way outside and within 30 seconds I see this latina, around late 30s to early 40s, in a tight white dress that displayed her amazing ass and hips. I grabbed a soda and was briefly composing myself to approach but due to my hesitation I missed that opportunity, as the woman and the friend she was with went to the dance floor. I grabbed a seat just to enjoy the music and regather myself.

I was there for about an hour and just hung out by myself at different parts of the venue, again just getting reacquainted with going solo again. Later on I was sitting down on a bench and the woman in her white dress and her friend weren't standing all that far from me and I was gathering up the energy needed to approach. I was literally about to approach when they both turned to look and stare at me lol. It really caught me off guard and I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or if it was because I might have unwittingly been staring and it came off as creepy. Since I wasn't sure and this was the first time getting back into solo game for quite a while I figured it was a better call to just let it go and not approach.

I ended up leaving not that long after but congratulated myself for getting back into this. I'm also planning on doing this on a regular basis, as I feel seeing opportunities such as this will greatly help me.
Always assume its interest.
Next time use the 3 sec rules
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Copy paste from google

The point of the 3 second rule. The point of the 3 second rule is to encourage you to approach women fast enough to keep your internal voice from talking you out of it and and to avoid hesitation. You do not want a woman to see you hesitate. The longer you hesitate, the more insecure and sappy you appear.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Copy paste from google

The point of the 3 second rule. The point of the 3 second rule is to encourage you to approach women fast enough to keep your internal voice from talking you out of it and and to avoid hesitation. You do not want a woman to see you hesitate. The longer you hesitate, the more insecure and sappy you appear.
Never heard of it and I don't follow it.

Actually I don't have any set rule at all when it comes to approaching women, it's all about instincts or rather how my d1ck reacts to certain women.

I let my d1ck choose the women I approach, never my mind or heart.

As for the timing itself, it all boils down to body language.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Never heard of it and I don't follow it.

Actually I don't have any set rule at all when it comes to approaching women, it's all about instincts or rather how my d1ck reacts to certain women.

I let my d1ck choose the women I approach, never my mind or heart.
This work for you, but read op this would actualy benifit him.
Not overthinking things
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This work for you, but read op this would actualy benifit him.
Not overthinking things
Instead of rules, why don't he learn to gauge a woman's interest?

Then there's no rule.

He then makes the rules in the approach.

He is now no longer a follower of rules but the maker of rules, he now has power over the outcome.

The only rule that's true is that women will display overt signals either consciously or subconsciously to a man she finds attractive - she can't help it nor have much control over it.

Different mindsets will yield you different results.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Instead of rules, why don't he learn to gauge a woman's interest?

Then there's no rule.

He then makes the rules in the approach.

He is now no longer a follower of rules but the maker of rules, he now has power over the outcome.

The only rule that's true is that women will display overt signals either consciously or subconsciously to a man she finds attractive - she can't help it nor have much control over it.

Different mindsets will yield you different results.
I agree and sign of interest are not that hard to spot, its also a confidence booster.

But got to kill that hesitation, op was finding reason to not go for it.

Imo need to assume interest and not question hiself
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Step one is getting comfortable in the nightlife scene alone. I hope you otherwise had a good time and found a place that you would like to return to. Nobody else talks about this, but it's so important. If you hate the venue or feel awkward there, you're starting with a huge disadvantage.

But, for next time, I will say that you getting so much eye contact is great news. If women aren't attracted, they will totally ignore you, avoid all eye contact and pretend you aren't there*.

Plus you were targeting an older woman. Older women are typically less nasty even if they do reject you. They have more life experience and more empathy for guys than a 21 yo.

So next time, you know what to do. Nothing to add to what the others have said.

*Don't ask how I know this lol.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Step one is getting comfortable in the nightlife scene alone. I hope you otherwise had a good time and found a place that you would like to return to. Nobody else talks about this, but it's so important. If you hate the venue or feel awkward there, you're starting with a huge disadvantage.

But, for next time, I will say that you getting so much eye contact is great news. If women aren't attracted, they will totally ignore you, avoid all eye contact and pretend you aren't there*.

Plus you were targeting an older woman. Older women are typically less nasty even if they do reject you. They have more life experience and more empathy for guys than a 21 yo.

So next time, you know what to do. Nothing to add to what the others have said.

*Don't ask how I know this lol.
I actually did have a good time and the place that I chose is my preferred place out here, even with friends. Last fall I had a brief stint of going out solo and I'd always go to this particular place, as I said it has a huge outdoor area which makes me feel less claustrophobic.

That's what I was feeling as well, but since I was alone part of me felt slightly awkward, again this is just getting comfortable again being by myself.

She was a very attractive latina milf, but like you said I feel that with an older woman/women I probably will have a better vibe with them.

Like I said, I'm thinking of going out solo by myself a bit more often but I do have a much better time when I go with a friend, find it far easier to talk to women there, etc. The problem is that they all have their own lives and often aren't up to it so I feel I need to work on my solo game instead of having to rely upon them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I actually did have a good time and the place that I chose is my preferred place out here, even with friends. Last fall I had a brief stint of going out solo and I'd always go to this particular place, as I said it has a huge outdoor area which makes me feel less claustrophobic.

Perfect.

That's what I was feeling as well, but since I was alone part of me felt slightly awkward, again this is just getting comfortable again being by myself.

That's fine. Baby steps.

She was a very attractive latina milf, but like you said I feel that with an older woman/women I probably will have a better vibe with them.

Yes. I'm not necessarily saying rule out younger women. But if you have a good feeling/intuition about an older broad, go for it.

Like I said, I'm thinking of going out solo by myself a bit more often but I do have a much better time when I go with a friend, find it far easier to talk to women there, etc. The problem is that they all have their own lives and often aren't up to it so I feel I need to work on my solo game instead of having to rely upon them.
Absolutely.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
My game is tight. I've no need for rules nor books on seduction.

I make my own rules.
I worded that poorly. My phone's touchscreen is acting up. I meant that I read about it in The Game. It's a book about Mystery and some other pua's.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top