Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breastarants and hired guns

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone on here good with hired guns like strippers and hooters waitresses.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i am.... Bro all you gotta do is just put your penis on the table when they're taking your order/dancing. Since they sre trained to make the guy feel good and stuff this will totally take her by suprise.... Works everytime.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Read my thread on strippers.

Judge nismo orders you to go talk to these girls after work. At work, these women are PAID TO BE NICE TO YOU AND ATTRACT BUSINESS. You'll think with your dik, they think with their debts.

Case closed.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't!

I have a small amount of experience with Strippers, and as a former Manager of a Hooter's Restaurant, you are barking up a really crappy tree.

I'm not going so far as to say all Strippers and Hooters' girls are crap - but I think you have lost sight, if you ever had it, what being "so suave" is about.

We start our pursuit of women and some learn straight away that women are not the prize -- we men are the prize. Just looking for a stripper or a hooters girl is telling me that you want a fantastic looking woman with little regard for the rest of her. Well - that's fine in some cases - but I guarantee you that path is filled with short term fun but long term regret. I guarantee it. Beautiful woman are one thing - but these gals are not that good looking once you get close.

They are people, too. And some of the gals are bright, articulate and have heard anything you can come up with. You want to make it with one of these gals- the first advantage is to find out ( without freaking them out) is where they play after they work. Most of the Hooters' Girls will have nothing to do with any guy that they meet while working. It has nothing to do with you, but with what their co-workers will NOT say to them if they find out. No girl, regardless of their sexual activities want's to be thought of as an easy lay. And of course, if a hooters' girl is seen with you in public, and her friends (co-workers)recognize you from the store, they are gonna speak those evil lies (true or not!) about her to everyone else. (Not every girl is like this, but enough of them are to discourage any girl from doing this)

So -- you have to meet the Hooters' girl for the first time without ever knowing she works at Hooters.

If you want to meet strippers, any waffle house or IHOP or Denny's may have them getting food when they get off work - anywhere from 4 to 6 am. They will look horrible, because they've been on their feet all night. It can be scary. They will all have issues - because healthy, well-adjusted women don't strip. (If they do, they don't stay healthy, well-adjusted women)

My best advice is for you to forget about it. Do the things that you like to do. When you see a good looking woman that you'd like to know better, invite her into your world for an action date. No movies, no plays, (but maybe a comedy lounge). Air Hockey. Pool. Bowling. Tubing, Horseback riding - anything that will keep you from talking about yourself - but make you seem more fun than the average guy. Never let these outings end "in their own time" - but call them short on purpose. If you're not having a good time, call it even sooner. If you're having a great time - she probably is, too. Leave her wanting more.
As you improve yourself, you will attract beautiful women that aren't shaking that junk in the trunk for a buck.

And, as my old man would say, "If it's that easy, there's probably something wrong with it."

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Big Pappy said:
I have a small amount of experience with Strippers, and as a former Manager of a Hooter's Restaurant, you are barking up a really crappy tree.

I'm not going so far as to say all Strippers and Hooters' girls are crap - but I think you have lost sight, if you ever had it, what being "so suave" is about.

We start our pursuit of women and some learn straight away that women are not the prize -- we men are the prize. Just looking for a stripper or a hooters girl is telling me that you want a fantastic looking woman with little regard for the rest of her. Well - that's fine in some cases - but I guarantee you that path is filled with short term fun but long term regret. I guarantee it. Beautiful woman are one thing - but these gals are not that good looking once you get close.

They are people, too. And some of the gals are bright, articulate and have heard anything you can come up with. You want to make it with one of these gals- the first advantage is to find out ( without freaking them out) is where they play after they work. Most of the Hooters' Girls will have nothing to do with any guy that they meet while working. It has nothing to do with you, but with what their co-workers will NOT say to them if they find out. No girl, regardless of their sexual activities want's to be thought of as an easy lay. And of course, if a hooters' girl is seen with you in public, and her friends (co-workers)recognize you from the store, they are gonna speak those evil lies (true or not!) about her to everyone else. (Not every girl is like this, but enough of them are to discourage any girl from doing this)

So -- you have to meet the Hooters' girl for the first time without ever knowing she works at Hooters.

If you want to meet strippers, any waffle house or IHOP or Denny's may have them getting food when they get off work - anywhere from 4 to 6 am. They will look horrible, because they've been on their feet all night. It can be scary. They will all have issues - because healthy, well-adjusted women don't strip. (If they do, they don't stay healthy, well-adjusted women)

My best advice is for you to forget about it. Do the things that you like to do. When you see a good looking woman that you'd like to know better, invite her into your world for an action date. No movies, no plays, (but maybe a comedy lounge). Air Hockey. Pool. Bowling. Tubing, Horseback riding - anything that will keep you from talking about yourself - but make you seem more fun than the average guy. Never let these outings end "in their own time" - but call them short on purpose. If you're not having a good time, call it even sooner. If you're having a great time - she probably is, too. Leave her wanting more.
As you improve yourself, you will attract beautiful women that aren't shaking that junk in the trunk for a buck.

And, as my old man would say, "If it's that easy, there's probably something wrong with it."
I worked at a 4 star restaurant in New Orleans and the waitresses were very stuck up, yet threw themselves at any man who passed through the parking lot in a 745 BMW! I never messed with any of these women.

I once dated a Hooter's Girl and a New Orleans Hornets Honeybee (dancers for the basketball team). Only because I was a popular student at school and I had a tricked out car.

I did take these women into chambers. If it weren't for the attributes above, I wouldn't have had a chance.

Most women I meet today in Atlanta are either strippers, hookers, golddiggers, or flakes. Not to mention shallow.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Tortoise and the Scorpion. One day a Scorpion asked a turtle for a ride across the lake and the turtle said "No way, you're a scorpion, you'll sting me" but the scorpion said "but I need you, I can't swim and if I hurt you we'd both go down". So the turtle said "Ok, hop on" and half-way across the lake the scorpion stung him. As they both went under the tortoise asked "Dear Scorpion, why did you sting me when I was carrying you on my back?" to which it replied "Because I'm a scorpion. It's just in my nature to sting. You knew what I was when you met me."

Last edited:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Pappy said:

^^^^^^ That was a really great post^^^^^^ :rockon:

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had succes with strippers before the community and was good with hot girls before depression. I think if I can get my quick wit back, I could go into both of those environments and be the life of the party and just bust on them like I used to I could easily get them. As for the guy who is the manager of hooters, I have no interest in dating. I just like banging girls.