"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Breakthrough. The ART of DRAMATIC PRESENCE.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
We make statements about women a lot on here, but here's a tip that works for both genders.

Much has been said about not being BORING. You know...thinking that you're earning lots of points for being dependable, friend material, reliable, generous, etc.

And you DO EARN POINTS. FRIENDSHIP POINTS.

I've come to realize that people universally are mesmerized by a dramatic life and presence.

The question to ask is:: What emotion do you make in other people? How is your life dramatically interesting ? When you go on a date how is is dramatically memorable?

Now, you dont have to dennis rodman to achieve this effect. You know,,,loud clothes, big mouth.

Its just that WHEN YOURE AROUND, THINGS HAPPEN. You MEET interesting people. You go to unique places. You create unforgetable memories.

In short, when she thinks of you,,,even subconsciously, she KNOWS she wont be bored because ACTIVITY swirls around you.

You dont have dinner. You have an EXPERIENCE.

Remember guys. You're not offering your boring presence. Youre' offering a dramatic experience.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
good point..
must have significant and unique interactions with HB's
 

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
That's where humor (C+F for all you *term* freaks) come in play. People tend to remember humorous events and parts of the speech (words, sentences, jokes) 5 times longer or so.

Another thing that people here should start using: I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N !!
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Good point, yes!

And even without women, you should always pursue exciting experiences and stop living your boring routine life.

I love to make some extempore trips to somewhere.
And without making plans you'll always get a little adventure out of it.

EDIT: Come to think about it, I've reached the level I pursued earlier.
Lately I've seen I have to change again mostly improving my life as general to get on another level trying new things and get most of my live way more exciting.
That means new friends, new activities.

If you want to improve you have to evolve all the time, otherwise you'll draw back into same shyt you've been always in before.
Yes, Evolve, make drastic changes. Starting from every little detail.

You can't fake dramatic precence and make people get excited by your persona.
You have to BE it.

One of the hardest parts of this is leaving the old things back.
It requires huge courage to truly improve and leave your current state and live you are comforted with.
 
Top