Breaking up with gf...

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, be a man and do it in person.

For an added bonus, I'd just tell her there's someone else in your life that you want to pursue. You're not dumping her out of spite, you found something better. You could also casually mention how you didn't see the two of you being long-term, anyway.

It doesn't matter what the truth is. Remember, perception is reality, so you can make it how you want.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Letters are BS.

Keep it simple. Meet her somewhere, say you don't think she is a good match for you, and you've decided to move on.

THE END.

Don't play 20 questions, you don't have to explain yourself. Depending on how much you care about her you can console her for a bit, but just repeat the message - you've moving on, that's it.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're recommending he lie to make himself seem more attractive to someone he doesn't want to see anymore? Yeah, that would display a lot of integrity and character.

Effington said:
Seriously, be a man and do it in person.

For an added bonus, I'd just tell her there's someone else in your life that you want to pursue. You're not dumping her out of spite, you found something better. You could also casually mention how you didn't see the two of you being long-term, anyway.

It doesn't matter what the truth is. Remember, perception is reality, so you can make it how you want.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard the saying treat others how you want to be treated?

Being a DJ doesn't mean having no respect for others.

Play the Game said:
I agree with the guy above... nail her in the ass till she can't walk the next day, then kick her to the curb.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Point said:
So you're recommending he lie to make himself seem more attractive to someone he doesn't want to see anymore?
He's not lying--he does want to pursue other women. There's someone else...anyone but her. As the saying goes, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Point said:
Ever heard the saying treat others how you want to be treated?

Being a DJ doesn't mean having no respect for others.

You can't go from total AFC to kind and generous man in one step kiddo. Besides she's cheating on him, so she's not respecting him. Why would you give respect to someone who obviously has none for you? That's why AFCs are here in the first place.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
aussiegoat55 said:
Hahahahaha, wow, you've taken it personal and outside the cooking thread. I've won, you've lost control of yourself and let me get to you. Wow, hahahaha.

Yet again, KarmaSutra demonstrates his superb ability of selective reading.

Aussiegoat: [[but I think it would be much better to do it in person, shows you have the balls]]

I take none of you b!tches' bullsh!t to heart. It does infuriate me that some of you clowns give sh!tty advice and help promote a guys' AFC-ness.

I read what you wrote but if you meant it you wouldn't have rewritten his pvssy note.

And to note one thing you did say right, I do have superb abilities. One is detecting dumbsh!t, Two is making those accountable for thier own decisions.

I'll keep working on you brother. I do a lot of things but give up isn't one of them.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
You know, you can "man up" without turning into a fvcking assh0le. If he knows she's cheated, then your advice is fine. But he don't know sh1t. No need to blow your top like some out-of-control emotional wreck who's only recourse in life is to make himself feel good by hurting others.

seriously.
Oh did I offend your strong sense of nobility and morality?

As far as this post has been going I believe we have all agreed that she is cheating.

I always treat women like that anyway, I do not cuddle and kiss after sex I want them out and I do not want to argue about it. There are very few women that I let stay around. Who said I am 'blowing my top'? 'Blowing my top' would be screaming, I want the women out I take her out calmly.

What would you do? sit down and have a talk? so she could call you 100 times after the break up and cry on the phone? So she has hope of getting back together?

The Juan and only said:
No need to blow your top like some out-of-control emotional wreck who's only recourse in life is to make himself feel good by hurting others.
As for the psychoanalysis it has nothing to do with making me feel good I do not feel anything, I do it because it needs to be done. You may feel all warm inside when you lay beside a chick you just slept with your arms around her, pressed up, a tear in the corner of your eye. For me that does nothing.

By the way if you are this naive I do not know how you will ever get laid. Re-read the letter he makes it pretty clear that he thinks she is cheating.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
he thinks she is cheating.

Doesnt mean she is. I'm saying there's no need to get pissy when you don't know sh1t. Of course don't let people disrespect you, but don't become a revenge mad assh0le either. no need for it. In fact I'd say only pathetic, hurt people need to do such things.

And you're very defensive for someone who "doesnt have emotions". Sort yourself out, man.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not defensive trying to get my point across. Even if she didn't cheat it is very clear she disrespected him. You suggest that he should not let people disrespect him so what is it?

I have a question for you, why these days does every man and woman consider him/herself an amateur psychologists? When somebody does something that because of your overbought sense of morality you think is wrong you automatically decide that the person is an emotional wreck that gets off on hurting others. Is that really the case though? What is your experience with psychology? It sounds to me like it is guess work from a person who's experience with psychology is a compilation of Hollywood movies and current affair programs.

Another question, is it better to hurt people directly or indirectly? Most of these morally flooded people like you do not hurt people directly because they do not have the strength to do it. They do it indirectly so they need not put the blame on themselves.

One more questions.

If you break up with a woman like you would (like a nice guy would) do you think its better she spend the next 6 months trying to win the guy back while other parts of her life fall apart?

If instead you are harsh and throw her out like I would she will tell herself you are an ******* get over you in a few weeks and continue living her life. Would that not be better for her?

You misunderstand me, to survive in this world I need to create an illusion. I need to act as if I have emotions so any glimmer of emotions you see is just that.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with going a little revenge mad assh0le? I think it would be a welcome change for some of the symps on this site and help them develop some type of back bone.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Not defensive trying to get my point across. Even if she didn't cheat it is very clear she disrespected him. You suggest that he should not let people disrespect him so what is it?

I have a question for you, why these days does every man and woman consider him/herself an amateur psychologists? When somebody does something that because of your overbought sense of morality you think is wrong you automatically decide that the person is an emotional wreck that gets off on hurting others. Is that really the case though? What is your experience with psychology? It sounds to me like it is guess work from a person who's experience with psychology is a compilation of Hollywood movies and current affair programs.

Another question, is it better to hurt people directly or indirectly? Most of these morally flooded people like you do not hurt people directly because they do not have the strength to do it. They do it indirectly so they need not put the blame on themselves.

One more questions.

If you break up with a woman like you would (like a nice guy would) do you think its better she spend the next 6 months trying to win the guy back while other parts of her life fall apart?

If instead you are harsh and throw her out like I would she will tell herself you are an ******* get over you in a few weeks and continue living her life. Would that not be better for her?

You misunderstand me, to survive in this world I need to create an illusion. I need to act as if I have emotions so any glimmer of emotions you see is just that.

I experience psychology every day of my life. And tbh, I agree with some of the things you say. But your attitudes are responses are far disproportionate to the situation. Almost every time. You demand people treat you with respect, but you don't afford that same benefit to others. So, some b1tch throws your belongings out of your house, locks you out and throws mud in your face -- without evidence that you've done anything to her. How would you react to that, may I ask?

Women are human beings, and yes you should end a bad relationship, directly and definitively, but don't spend your life treating people like **** because you think it's somehow "better for them" or in your mind, you understand them better than they do. And besides, that wasn't what your advice was about and you know it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
What's wrong with going a little revenge mad assh0le? I think it would be a welcome change for some of the symps on this site and help them develop some type of back bone.
Because someone with a healthy personality shouldn't need to do that sh1t. Sometimes revenge is called for, but nickBe always goes too far imo

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
I experience psychology every day of my life. And tbh, I agree with some of the things you say. But your attitudes are responses are far disproportionate to the situation. Almost every time. You demand people treat you with respect, but you don't afford that same benefit to others. So, some b1tch throws your belongings out of your house, locks you out and throws mud in your face -- without evidence that you've done anything to her. How would you react to that, may I ask?

Women are human beings, and yes you should end a bad relationship, directly and definitively, but don't spend your life treating people like **** because you think it's somehow "better for them" or in your mind, you understand them better than they do. And besides, that wasn't what your advice was about and you know it.
Well your psychology is flawed and inaccurate.

I do not do it out of nobility because I think it is better for them. Again you are assuming, I just posed the question to you I did not suggest that it is why I do it. I do not do it for her it has nothing to do with her. I do it because I do not care about her feelings, at the end of the one night stand I tell her to get out. If a woman does it to me I would get dressed and go home.

I do not treat people like **** I treat my friends well. Look the bottom line is that I do it because it's in my nature and I won't change. It works for me.

You know what the amusing thing is. Women know my reputation they know these things about me that after sex I throw the woman out and that I am not interested in pursuing anything beyond just sex. They know all this but they still come home with me, they let me do it. What does that tell you about women? Before you come in with your cheap psychology these women do not have low self esteem we are talking attractive, well educated, smart women.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone with a "healthy personality", wouldn't feel the need to write a supplicating letter to his gf when he finds out she's cheating on him either...

So we've established that the poster doesn't have a healthy personality and therefore is not bound by the dr. phil code of conduct. So i think he can do any sh1t he likes. :)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Well your psychology is flawed and inaccurate.

I do not do it out of nobility because I think it is better for them. Again you are assuming, I just posed the question to you I did not suggest that it is why I do it. I do not do it for her it has nothing to do with her. I do it because I do not care about her feelings, at the end of the one night stand I tell her to get out. If a woman does it to me I would get dressed and go home.

I do not treat people like **** I treat my friends well. Look the bottom line is that I do it because it's in my nature and I won't change. It works for me.

You know what the amusing thing is. Women know my reputation they know these things about me that after sex I throw the woman out and that I am not interested in pursuing anything beyond just sex. They know all this but they still come home with me, they let me do it. What does that tell you about women? Before you come in with your cheap psychology these women do not have low self esteem we are talking attractive, well educated, smart women.
It tells me they want to use you for a quick fvck. Because they know there's no strings. Nothing more than a dildo they want to masturbate on. Maybe they're horny, maybe they're a slvt. If that's fine with you, then fine. But don't give other people advice, because if you are as you say, then you do not understand normal people. so don't try to help them.

Also, so now you're saying you are willing to let people disrespect you? lie to you, be rude, throw you out without warning?

ok, though that's not what you were saying earlier....

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Someone with a "healthy personality", wouldn't feel the need to write a supplicating letter to his gf when he finds out she's cheating on him either...

So we've established that the poster doesn't have a healthy personality and therefore is not bound by the dr. phil code of conduct. So i think he can do any sh1t he likes. :)

Someone doesnt have a healthy personality, so that makes anything ok right?

no no, of course they shouldn't try to address their issues, that's silly. Make it worse I say!

Why should anyone do anything for others in fact? I think I might crack open the back of my CFC fridge and shout "yeaaah! let's fvck this place up" :rolleyes:

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue morality with you, that's subjective, i just dissected your argument and proved it to be false.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I'm not going to argue morality with you, i just dissected your argument and proved it to be false.
Actually, you just misunderstood what I originally meant. I wasnt saying the poster had a healthy personality. I was talking in general.

he should aim to get one, though. And that was the point.