"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

breaking that fawkin mental-mold shes got?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I knwo this FINE chick[HB8.5..dancer;)] but shes one of those girls that has it in she won't hookup with anyone but the guy whose her boyfriend. Shes single right now..n i'm trying to get some play. N tomorrow my rents r gone n I'm gonna try n invite her over[my little bro is home still lol hope he doesn't tell my rents "Pats gettin *****"] but..I'mn to ehr boyfriend.
N i want this liek alst 10 days of summer single. Plus i'm not into askin chicks ot be my gf..not my style.
So how do you break ehr mental-mold man? She and i have some pretty good kino[she sall over me..but then when my hand brushed hers, she'd move it away n pretend it didn't happen:confused:] but I wanna get some poon man :p
As far as I can tell, shes a DJ. But shes not too good at it. So is there anything you'd do to try n get her to open up to you withotu being ur gf?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
grammar
spelling
read the DJ bible
and get a
clue... If your hand bumps hers and she moves her hand away that's a pretty good indication that she's not very interested in you. So you say "I think she's a DJ but not a very good one." Well obviously a bit better than you my friend. Up your game or lower your standards, you're going nowhere this way.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
minutes later shes got her arms wrapped around me with my arm around her waste. That happen O mmaybe 5 tiems throught a 20 minute period when we were standing otuside. She laughs at everything I say, and hell she invited me to dinner with her friends of who I only know 2[and there was 11 of us in the group]. At the end of the school year lasty year, we were holding hands everytime we'd run into eachother. :D[I've only seen her once since school, and i got loads fo good signs. the hand movign was the onyl bad sign. I wasn't trying to hodl hands anyways].
so no, I do think she is interested .
And thats ok. I'm takings advanced courses this year, I have already worked my ass of on grammar ans such for summer projects.
You understood it, so I guess i didn't fail.
 
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
I wasn't trying to burn you with my post so dont get me wrong, but you have some AFC qualities there. Are you paying her too much attention? Maybe she's not advancing because she doesn't have to, so make her. Good Luck with it, hope you get what you want.
 

Valdez

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
San Antonio
Seems like you are recepting any type of advance she is giving you...which is probably common among most guys. Show some restraint. If she is so into you...make a move.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top