Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking for 4 months and Goals

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from this forum until 06/30/2021. Just not progressing as fast on goals that I need to and spending more time than healthy here. I won't be the same person when I return.

I'm setting some public goals to give me some accountability when I return.

1. I am in fighting shape (defined as either daily 3 mile run OR 30 minutes non-stop on a heavy bag OR 30 minutes jump rope) by 6/30/2021.

2. I earn a combined $4,000 per week by 06/30/2021. (I'll provide a picture of my w-2, 1099 minus sensitive information as proof when I return)

3. I have a defined 6 pack by 06/30/2021. (no homo, but I'm going to provide a picture as proof when I return)

4. I speak conversational Spanish by being tutored 3 hours a week by 6/30/2021 (I believe all of my tutor hours are logged on reply.com.

5. I have read 30 books by 06/30/2021. (I'll provide a list of books read when I've returned).

6. I have 50 excellent high quality photographs of myself as a means to PASSIVELY source women through OLD by 06/30/2021 (i'll include my instagram).

7. I drink 50g of caffeine or less daily by 06/30/2021.

8. I play tennis and/or climb at least twice a week for fun and to source women by 06/30/2021.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. Those are some ambitious goals for such a short time.

If I may offer a suggestion:

Focus. Narrow the list to a few goals OR apply the snowball method (tackle the easier short term goals first to build momentum). It’s not the quantity of achievements that matters; it’s the focus.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious what you are doing in addition to your day job to make close to 200k a year.. Care to share?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why Americans put the month before the day/year, makes no sense

But apart from that sounds good

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with these kinds of public displays of goal setting is you get the euphoric accomplishment feeling up front(a form of mental masturbation), and load yourself up with tons of pressure to achieve particular results, both from people who read it and your awareness that others are reading it.

In my experience goals are achieved much more often when they're told to no one. There's no sense of social pressure, the process feels much more personal, and the eventual accomplishment is much more genuine and fulfilling.

To each their own though, perhaps this works for you, show us what you got @Stoic

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from this forum until 06/30/2021. Just not progressing as fast on goals that I need to and spending more time than healthy here. I won't be the same person when I return.

I'm setting some public goals to give me some accountability when I return.

1. I am in fighting shape (defined as either daily 3 mile run OR 30 minutes non-stop on a heavy bag OR 30 minutes jump rope) by 6/30/2021.

2. I earn a combined $4,000 per week by 06/30/2021. (I'll provide a picture of my w-2, 1099 minus sensitive information as proof when I return)

3. I have a defined 6 pack by 06/30/2021. (no homo, but I'm going to provide a picture as proof when I return)

4. I speak conversational Spanish by being tutored 3 hours a week by 6/30/2021 (I believe all of my tutor hours are logged on reply.com.

5. I have read 30 books by 06/30/2021. (I'll provide a list of books read when I've returned).

6. I have 50 excellent high quality photographs of myself as a means to PASSIVELY source women through OLD by 06/30/2021 (i'll include my instagram).

8. I play tennis and/or climb at least twice a week for fun and to source women by 06/30/2021.
awesome!!

I got a buzz reading these.

Print this off!! You will achieve this.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright a quick update. I'm obviously a month late.

I did accomplish this. I am in fighting shape for sure now.

I hit this goal. I actually have an accountability coach that I talk with for 20 minutes each week that keeps me on track. I have an Assistant now that has helped me dramatically. My new goal is $250k/yr.

I had this and then I lost it. I got a little sloppy with eating habits when I went on vacation and it didn't stop when I got back home.

4. I speak conversational Spanish by being tutored 3 hours a week by 6/30/2021 (I believe all of my tutor hours are logged on preply.com.
I did accomplish this. Spanish is pretty good now and can communicate effectively. My grammar is a little poor, but native Spanish speakers have no problem understanding me. I have 80 hours of private time logged in with tutors from Colombia and Mexico.

I failed with this. I believe I finished maybe 5-10 books. I spent a lot of time working Spanish

I failed at this. I do have lots of videos from when I was boxing and playing tennis that I might be able to pull a lot of photos from, but that's it. I need to schedule a date when I meet a photographer and just knock them out. I've been really trying to avoid OLD as it seems to cut into my confidence.

Major fail. This is still out of control for me.

I play tennis generally 3x week but then the following week none at all because I have my daughter. I got into a serious relationship and have met 0 women through tennis, but also wasn't trying.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with these kinds of public displays of goal setting is you get the euphoric accomplishment feeling up front(a form of mental masturbation), and load yourself up with tons of pressure to achieve particular results, both from people who read it and your awareness that others are reading it.

In my experience goals are achieved much more often when they're told to no one. There's no sense of social pressure, the process feels much more personal, and the eventual accomplishment is much more genuine and fulfilling.

To each their own though, perhaps this works for you, show us what you got @Stoic
Agreed about the euphoric accomplishment feeling up front (when you have set the goal) but what is wrong with that?

Tons of pressure? That is a good thing!

I have accomplished goals when I've set them privately and publicly. Agreed- to each their own. As long as you set those goals!

And I know I owe pictures to add credibility.