Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazilian Blues Boy - help needed please

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried sending you a few PMs but I don't think it worked.

I'm making a trip to Brazil later this year for a few months and if all goes well, I may be living there for a rather extended period of time (years). I am going there to train with the Brazilian Top Team in jiu-jitsu and after some time, vale tudo. I'll be in Rio.

Can you shed any light on the differences in behavior/attitude between Brazilian and American women? Is Barra a good part of Rio? I've heard it's one of the richest parts of Rio and it's where I'll be staying at first. And finally... can you comment on the club scene in Rio? I'm sure it's hot but if you could list a couple of good clubs, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here it goes!

It's nice to see that you're coming to train jiu-jitsu. Here is the home to world's finest fighters. I have an acquaintance who got the 6th place in the national championship.
I wish you a lot of luck in your trainings and your future.

Well, talking about Rio is kind of hard for me. I'm from Sao Paulo, a neighbour state, but culturally is kind of another world.

Well, Rio is home to the BIG Carnival parties. If you look at them you can have a brief notion about Rio people.
Take all the crap you see about latin rhythm, outgoingness, and all the image the central americans sell to bring people to their countries and multiply times 10!

Let's just say, you'll have to be very outgoing and bold, but once you get the vibe and feel comfortable to approach girls there, there won't be such thing as a "hard" place or a "b!tch shield" for you anymore ;)

You'll have two extras, first being that you're a jiu-jitsu fighter (girls like them) and two that you're a foreigner.

Barra is indeed a classy place. Be prepared to see some of the most beautiful women of the world.
And probably, some of the sexiest. Rio women tend to be more outgoing, direct about sex and extroverted.

I can't give you names right now, I'll do some research work and find what are the hottest. But you can smile when you're about to sleep in your bed, you'll be living among lots of hot women.

I'll post back when I get more details.
PM me or post if you need any help or something

BBB

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, much appreciated.

I've read that jiu-jitsu has kind of a bad reputation in Brazil, or at least in Rio, that all of the jiu-jitsu guys are crazy and violent (perhaps this has to do with Ryan Gracie stabbing someone a year or two ago), and that most chicks tend to shy away from them.

Definitely glad to hear that isn't the case!

By the way, do you fight?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some *******s who do 6 months of it, go using roids and then pick up fights all around. They gave the bad rep to the sport, but it's not the case with the real athletes.

I do not fight Jiu-jitsu... I used to fight Nin-Jutsu for a while and it was mixed with Muay-Thay and adapted against Jiu-Jitsu (for preventing the attacks from the *******s I've mentioned)

There's this acquaintance of mine that does fight, and I have friends who fight Muay-Thay (tailandese kickbox)

So I'm no stranger to Martial Arts. :)

BBB

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I also do Muay Thai.

I'm sure you've heard of Wanderlei Silva and Minotauro Nogueira. Nogueira trains with BTT and that's where I'll be training. I can only hope that I have the honor of rolling with him. He's one crazy dude.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you know nin-jutsu? I wanted to do that when I got into martial arts, but I ended up doing Tae Kwon Do instead because there weren't any nin-jutsu dojos anywhere nearby.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Venezualan Women > Brazilian Women > American Women

anyway Sao Paulo is trash compared to Rio LOL....

my friend is from Rio, and OMG !!!! THE WOMEN have amazing bodies, their the best soccer players in the world, some of the best dancers......DAMN!!!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
anyway Sao Paulo is trash compared to Rio LOL....

my friend is from Rio, and OMG !!!! THE WOMEN have amazing bodies, their the best soccer players in the world, some of the best dancers......DAMN!!!
Sao Paulo is the best place in Brazil, and probably in the world for women.

And about the soccer players, Rio's soccer is in the decay.
The two Ronaldos, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, never played in Rio.

BBB

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
Venezualan Women > Brazilian Women > American Women
Damnit, why you gotta remind me? :D

Last time I went to Venezuela I was surrounded by uber hotties. I'm definitely thinkin about goin over there to get a super hot wife who isn't a spoiled brat like US chicks can be. Follow in my dad's footsteps, lol.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enduro
I am going there to train with the Brazilian Top Team in jiu-jitsu and after some time, vale tudo.
i want to say, well fuking done my friend. training with the BJJ team ey? well done indeed. i love MMA, i train in boxing myself. how old are you and how long you been in BJJ for. man i love vale tudo. i'm looking for a place here in sydney which do it but cannot find anywhere that's relatively cheap.

i can go to Elvis's academy (you know, the UFC fighter) but i bet that would be too expensive.

good luck man, two of my favourite things mixed in one: mma, AND Brazil. i'm going there for suuure soon as i finish high school. the women there are mmmmmm, off the hook.

good luck to you man, i want twenty arm-bars and 15 triangle chokes, haha.