"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Brazilian Blues Boy - help needed please

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Tried sending you a few PMs but I don't think it worked.

I'm making a trip to Brazil later this year for a few months and if all goes well, I may be living there for a rather extended period of time (years). I am going there to train with the Brazilian Top Team in jiu-jitsu and after some time, vale tudo. I'll be in Rio.

Can you shed any light on the differences in behavior/attitude between Brazilian and American women? Is Barra a good part of Rio? I've heard it's one of the richest parts of Rio and it's where I'll be staying at first. And finally... can you comment on the club scene in Rio? I'm sure it's hot but if you could list a couple of good clubs, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Okay here it goes!

It's nice to see that you're coming to train jiu-jitsu. Here is the home to world's finest fighters. I have an acquaintance who got the 6th place in the national championship.
I wish you a lot of luck in your trainings and your future.

Well, talking about Rio is kind of hard for me. I'm from Sao Paulo, a neighbour state, but culturally is kind of another world.

Well, Rio is home to the BIG Carnival parties. If you look at them you can have a brief notion about Rio people.
Take all the crap you see about latin rhythm, outgoingness, and all the image the central americans sell to bring people to their countries and multiply times 10!

Let's just say, you'll have to be very outgoing and bold, but once you get the vibe and feel comfortable to approach girls there, there won't be such thing as a "hard" place or a "b!tch shield" for you anymore ;)

You'll have two extras, first being that you're a jiu-jitsu fighter (girls like them) and two that you're a foreigner.

Barra is indeed a classy place. Be prepared to see some of the most beautiful women of the world.
And probably, some of the sexiest. Rio women tend to be more outgoing, direct about sex and extroverted.

I can't give you names right now, I'll do some research work and find what are the hottest. But you can smile when you're about to sleep in your bed, you'll be living among lots of hot women.

I'll post back when I get more details.
PM me or post if you need any help or something

BBB
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Thanks bro, much appreciated.

I've read that jiu-jitsu has kind of a bad reputation in Brazil, or at least in Rio, that all of the jiu-jitsu guys are crazy and violent (perhaps this has to do with Ryan Gracie stabbing someone a year or two ago), and that most chicks tend to shy away from them.

Definitely glad to hear that isn't the case!

By the way, do you fight?
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
There are some *******s who do 6 months of it, go using roids and then pick up fights all around. They gave the bad rep to the sport, but it's not the case with the real athletes.

I do not fight Jiu-jitsu... I used to fight Nin-Jutsu for a while and it was mixed with Muay-Thay and adapted against Jiu-Jitsu (for preventing the attacks from the *******s I've mentioned)

There's this acquaintance of mine that does fight, and I have friends who fight Muay-Thay (tailandese kickbox)

So I'm no stranger to Martial Arts. :)

BBB
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Nice. I also do Muay Thai.

I'm sure you've heard of Wanderlei Silva and Minotauro Nogueira. Nogueira trains with BTT and that's where I'll be training. I can only hope that I have the honor of rolling with him. He's one crazy dude.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Dude, you know nin-jutsu? I wanted to do that when I got into martial arts, but I ended up doing Tae Kwon Do instead because there weren't any nin-jutsu dojos anywhere nearby.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Venezualan Women > Brazilian Women > American Women


anyway Sao Paulo is trash compared to Rio LOL....

my friend is from Rio, and OMG !!!! THE WOMEN have amazing bodies, their the best soccer players in the world, some of the best dancers......DAMN!!!
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Originally posted by Vigilante7
anyway Sao Paulo is trash compared to Rio LOL....

my friend is from Rio, and OMG !!!! THE WOMEN have amazing bodies, their the best soccer players in the world, some of the best dancers......DAMN!!!
Sao Paulo is the best place in Brazil, and probably in the world for women.

And about the soccer players, Rio's soccer is in the decay.
The two Ronaldos, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, never played in Rio.

BBB
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Vigilante7
Venezualan Women > Brazilian Women > American Women
Damnit, why you gotta remind me? :D

Last time I went to Venezuela I was surrounded by uber hotties. I'm definitely thinkin about goin over there to get a super hot wife who isn't a spoiled brat like US chicks can be. Follow in my dad's footsteps, lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Enduro
I am going there to train with the Brazilian Top Team in jiu-jitsu and after some time, vale tudo.
i want to say, well fuking done my friend. training with the BJJ team ey? well done indeed. i love MMA, i train in boxing myself. how old are you and how long you been in BJJ for. man i love vale tudo. i'm looking for a place here in sydney which do it but cannot find anywhere that's relatively cheap.

i can go to Elvis's academy (you know, the UFC fighter) but i bet that would be too expensive.

good luck man, two of my favourite things mixed in one: mma, AND Brazil. i'm going there for suuure soon as i finish high school. the women there are mmmmmm, off the hook.

good luck to you man, i want twenty arm-bars and 15 triangle chokes, haha.
 
Top