Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazil

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
I'm in Vitoria and Guarapari for a month so drop me a line if you're down her who'd like to meet up. I'll be up and down the coast past Buzios and to Rio at some point, too.

DS

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been there. Spent time in Sao Paulo which is a nice town if you stay in the right places. Sao Paulo has been ruined by the Northeast and Rio immigrants. I won't even get into all the Peruvians who have immigrated.

Best part of Brazil is Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. Parana' state is pretty nice as well. Porto Alegre and Floripa are easy to get to by plane. Blumenau, Joinville, Gramado, etc. are cool towns. All are safe. All have some gorgeous girls. Best area of the Americas for beauty is in the South of Brazil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGBaeCRyZBk&playnext_from=TL&videos=tczbz_KWtLQ
From the NY Times. Not totally correct. The ethnic mix for many is mostly German, Polish, and Ukrainian with a bit of Northern Italian.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Thanks for the info Jimbo. I've been sarging to the max, cold approaches and everything. The thing I love about travelling is that because you're in an unfamiliar place its much easier to wear a smile. A smile is the most powerful thing we have in our repetoir. Things are going well here. I'll post again in MM about my Brazilian experiences in more detail soon.

PS - They love American guys especially if you have blue eyes. One of the numbers I got (which I don't even know how to dial correctly) is from a chic who doesn't speak a word of English. She initiated the numbers exchange by making a hand motion on an imaginary piece of paper.

WalterArcher

Reaction score
The Federative Republic of Brazil is continental South America's largest country having borders with every other South American nation except Chile and Ecuador. Brazil has captivated travelers for at least 500 years. Powdery white-sand beaches, lined with palm trees and fronting a deep blue Atlantic, stretch for more than 7000km.Some of the world’s most exciting cities lie inside of Brazil’s borders, and travelers need not come to Carnaval to experience the music, dance and revelry that pack so many calendar nights.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WalterArcher said:
The Federative Republic of Brazil is continental South America's largest country having borders with every other South American nation except Chile and Ecuador. Brazil has captivated travelers for at least 500 years. Powdery white-sand beaches, lined with palm trees and fronting a deep blue Atlantic, stretch for more than 7000km.Some of the world’s most exciting cities lie inside of Brazil’s borders, and travelers need not come to Carnaval to experience the music, dance and revelry that pack so many calendar nights.
Well, that has NOTHING to do with the original post which leads me to believe you're something of a troll but I gotta admit...that was pretty damn well-written. Nice job, man.